SAU Community

1st Gt-r In The 10's

R32_GODZILLA

The GT-R had finally broken the 10 second barrier! Congratulation to d3gtr from the nagtroc forums - Amazing! Well done :(

d3gtr:

Just to let everybody know the Jotech D3GTR ran the fastest recorded time (that I know of) at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, TX. The ¼ mile time recorded was 10.956 seconds (first GTR to break 11 seconds!!!). Oh and get this it was done on 22 inch wheels, three piece wheels. This was done directly after the Hot Import Showdown held at this track – which was an absolutely incredible event that I will not miss in the future. Cliff you did a great job!

I am extremely excited of the performance of this car and give a great thanks to Kenny Tran and the guys Jotech Motorsports in Garland, Texas, for the absolutely incredible job they did with the modifications, dedication, follow up and just damn good work they did with my car. Kenny and I spoke many times over the weekend by phone and he gave me different instructions and opinions on how to get the best time. What’s the chances Kenny would know how to run a quarter…LOL.

I am on my way home from the track and will arrive at in about 3 hours. I will either post video and time slip tonight or tomorrow.

I Freaking Love This Car!!!!!

D3

Running an HKS GT570 kit, Mine’s Exhaust, and the COBB Tuning AccessPORT. It’s making 548 hp and 573 lb/ft of torque.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Tfjz0U3C4

Anyone notice the comment posted about the video?

Apparently the transmission is gone now in that car.

i noticed that when i saw it this morning, but realised the comment about the transmission was made by another account to the person that posted the video....

AnimalHouseRacing 10.88 @133.50 " NO LAUNCH CONTROL"

I would like to announce that the Animal House Racing GTR went 10.88 @133.50 today.

I would like to thank everyone at Cobb tuning for there custom program. Thank you JOHN

We are still running the same map as all the other passes, running a steady 17psi.

We did not use launch control at all.

The setup for the GTR is as fallows:

AHR CERAMIC WHEEL BEARINGS

AHR CERAMIC PULLEY BEARINGS

AHR THERMAL GASKET SET

AHR RACE Y PIPE

COBB ACCESS PORT

93 PUMP GAS w/1 gallon 100 oct

We believe the car has more in her but the track is closed for the season.

Thank you all at Nagtroc for the support

Stay tuned for next year with our AHR Godzilla turbo kit

Slip

60' 1.858

330 4.768

1/8 7.137

MPH 106.08

1/4 10.88

MPH 133.50

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Animal-...1088_201390.htm

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=26624

• 2 weeks later...