SAU Community

For Sale Rb26 Twin Td06-16g Turbos,manifold And Gate

Item-twin td06-16g turbo setup for rb26,with gate,manifold and turbos

Condtion-very good conditon, manifold seems fine with no cracks,and turbos have no more shaft play than normal.

Price-1700ono.. make me an offer if u think this isnt cheap enough..

Where-victor harbor SA,

Postage-can be sent where eva u like.. but remember that 2 turbos,manifold,and gate isnt the lightest parcel.

More info-i have never used these turbos, was goin to use them on my 26 r32 but have now sold it before i had the chance to put them on, so now there up for sale.. not sure on the gate size eather.

Contact me0402 675 675, or pm me, would rather only msg's between 8-5 as im at work and a phone ringing all the time can get anoying... thanks daryll

post-35845-1226910315_thumb.jpgpost-35845-1226910404_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

sorry to the bloke who wanted these weeks ago now.. to cut a long story short,phone was stolen,optus stuffed around with me for way to long, and anyway, this is the number im using for the mean while, its a family members so i can only be found on this number after 6.30ish at night, feel free to ring it any time and leave a msg for me to get back to ya.. or just ring after 6.30 and talk to me,but yes the turbos are still for sale...