SAU Community

Haltech Gt-r Engine Carnage!

PJ.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was ours...it popped as it was being reversed off the docks.

:) WTF is wrong with the VR38s then? Pistons separating, engines popping in reverse.

;) WTF is wrong with the VR38s then? Pistons separating, engines popping in reverse.

guys, it was a joke. he doesn't have an R35 and this non-existent R35 did not blow up in reverse. I think a few of us need our sarcasm meters recalibrated...

guys, it was a joke. he doesn't have an R35 and this non-existent R35 did not blow up in reverse. I think a few of us need our sarcasm meters recalibrated...

Sorry Baron, I forgot to use the smilies in my reply.

I was purely joking with Dirt, knowing full well he would not be "limiter checking" a car, and I was nearly 100% that he hadn't bought a R35 yet...

any more news on this??

any more progress on how haltech killed their 35??pingping??

yeah I've been waiting for some elaboration on that too. I think blitz or his birdie was wrong. as far as I can find out the haltech 35 is the only one with a blown VR38 in sydney. you never know, there may be a secret one out there but I haven't been able to find it. :)

yeah I've been waiting for some elaboration on that too. I think blitz or his birdie was wrong. as far as I can find out the haltech 35 is the only one with a blown VR38 in sydney. you never know, there may be a secret one out there but I haven't been able to find it. :)

There is another, as I have already said, however I get the feeling that if the owners of the second one wanted the blow up to be public knowledge, there would probably be a thread about it.

There is another, as I have already said, however I get the feeling that if the owners of the second one wanted the blow up to be public knowledge, there would probably be a thread about it.

well it wasn't so secret that you posted about it here! fair enough though I would probably try to keep it quiet too if I lunched one. and I still think you are ruggedly handsome also. mmmmm. sugoi! kimochi buttsex.gif

i dont understand why anyone would care if they lunched a engine (in any car) it happens- its a engine at the end of the day, unless they are the sort of people that claim to have standard everything and run 7 sec passes @ 1000000mph with their "freak/lucky" car.

I too would like to know who owns the 2nd R35 GTR here in Australia with a blown engine?

There appears to be many rumors flying around by certain members that CRD is the proud owner of this 2nd blown VR38.

Just to set things strait, the car is in perfect condition sitting on a hoist with no engine problems what so ever and anyone is more than welcome to come down and check this out including the crack head that started these rumors.

Cheers!

I too would like to know who owns the 2nd R35 GTR here in Australia with a blown engine?

There appears to be many rumors flying around by certain members that CRD is the proud owners of this 2nd blown VR38.

Just to set things strait, the car is in perfect condition sitting on a hoist with no engine problems what so ever and anyone is more than welcome to come down and check this out including the crack head that started these rumors.

Cheers!

thanks for straightening that out. :D that was what I suspected. unless maybe there is another one blown but not CRDs?

long live the VR38!!

• 1 month later...