SAU Community

It Had To Happen Sooner Or Later

ecenshu

Got my defect virginity busted last night on the way to dinner...wasn't driving like a tool, wasn't speeding, not even a breath test and he even said "After 25 years on the highway, you can spot a car thats too low". Got done for eyebrow height, 325/305 when it should be 345/355...the rears are 5cm! I didn't even remember my rears looking so high!

Only annoyed that all the little things that I've been putting off needs to be done right now.

Anyone got a checklist for things to do? I can just plug my stock ECU back in running R34 N1's right?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant remember what the figure is but i can dig it up, but i remember distintively the min eye height being the same front n rear.

after 25 years of being on highway patrol me thinks he is bored n angry he is not praised like the cops on tv he watched as a kid.

Cops are really putting down extra heat now, due to the recent events of accidents, P plate issues relating with imports, etc etc.

Pretty sure you'll have to put stock turbo's back on with the stock ECU, unless you have them engineered. Or do R34 N1's look exactly the same as regular twins?!

Am I the only person here who has been defected for 3 things and not sent to regency?...

When I had my R32 I got done for monster tacho and shift light, steering wheel and turbo timer and just got sent to the cop shop for a check when I had fixed those things....

Am I the only person here who has been defected for 3 things and not sent to regency?...

When I had my R32 I got done for monster tacho and shift light, steering wheel and turbo timer and just got sent to the cop shop for a check when I had fixed those things....

Probably cause you're female and the cop liked what he saw? *shrug*

-D

Yeah gotta cop ride height on the chin, there's no way I can say it doesn't "look" that low when hes gotten the tape measure out already...

I found the PDF that contains the eyebrow heights...it doesn't have my car on there! 89 GTR, they've got:

GT'R June 91 onwards 375/355 (WTF? 375?)

R32 Turbo Low Volume Import 91 onwards 360/360 (pretty sure this is GTSt)

Only one that matches the year would be June 88 TI/Silhouette GTS 330/325 :D

For those playing at home: Eyebrow heights

I can just plug my stock ECU back in running R34 N1's right?

Will be interested to see how you get on with the turbs. Was recently told that Regency had wised up to the swapping of similar looking turbos and that nothing but stock will get you through. Don't know how they can tell and it could all be a pile of steaming dog shyte so let us know how you get on.