SAU Community

My New Ride

Well after several years of very happy but expensive years of Z32 ownership I sold my black beast and bought a V35

new-mesh.jpg

GeoffsV35-a.jpg

GeoffsV35-b.jpg

GeoffsV35-c.jpg

It's a 2005 premium model with 6spd box. The clutch is stunningly difficult to get accustomed with, but I am trying.

...and of course it only came with one key and I have just read the post about $500 from Nissan :D

Also, no FM radio frequency match to Aus for the time being.

Only real bug bear is that when tried to fit my Enkei's there is a sixth gold "bolt" on the hub which I suppose is a locator for the Japanese stock wheels. Does anyone else have these and can they be removed?

Cheers

Geoff

apparently my fm works...but my channels are down 10...eg..mix 92.9 is 82.9 nova 93.7 is 83.7 so im able to listen to it? nice plates btw.

Depends what step down converter is installed. Some are 16 & 32 stepdown, some are 10 & 20. Mine's and yours should be the 10 & 20.

e.g. melbourne's 101.1 mix becomes 82.1, 101.9 fox becomes 81.9 (20 down) and vega 91.5 becomes 81.5 (10 down)

6th gold bolt??? pics?

Never heard, pics will be great. I've got a set of sportec that I'm planning to put on as well but I'll have a look if behind the rims they have the incision to match up with the 6th bolt ?

Re bolt - yes you can remove it. You actually have to, to fit aftermarket wheels. I had that prob with my SF Challenge when Bob Jane told me i had the wrong hub size. Took it home removed the bolt and all ok. :-)

Oh and nice car. Looooooove the white!