SAU Community

Thinking Of Selling The 33

CAJFLY

how much does one of them go for

i got mine for $15,500 the luxury edition

j-spec got a heap up there and kamikaze.

they all vary in price s1 can pic up as cheap as 12-13k .... just a guess on s2 but 15-22k

there is a M35 on j-spec for 12k i think i saw it for :blink:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking of selling my 33 to buy a stagea aswell. The market has dropped alot now though, iv seen good quality s2 r33's go for $10,500 fresh off the boat with compliance.

I think im only going to get around 8ish for mine :D

Im thinking of selling my 33 to buy a stagea aswell. The market has dropped alot now though, iv seen good quality s2 r33's go for $10,500 fresh off the boat with compliance.

I think im only going to get around 8ish for mine :down:

haha i bet your house will mistaken for a funeral palour with 2 stageas

Mine will be up for sale early next year, has a blitz lm intercooler, 3" exhaust with 1 piece split dump and high flow cat, avcr, nismo lcd dash with ej1 ecu, 18" wheels, lowered, gtr drivers seat and a high flow turbo with vg30 rear and to4 front, will probably put the injectors, afm, pfc and 040 in, after all that i would not be expecting much over 10k.

Im going a different route though, more luxury than a stagea, going to get an aristo, bring on some 2j goodness in a sleeper shell.

Edited by W0rp3D

Mine will be up for sale early next year, has a blitz lm intercooler, 3" exhaust with 1 piece split dump and high flow cat, avcr, nismo lcd dash with ej1 ecu, 18" wheels, lowered, gtr drivers seat and a high flow turbo with vg30 rear and to4 front, will probably put the injectors, afm, pfc and 040 in, after all that i would not be expecting much over 10k.

Im going a different route though, more luxury than a stagea, going to get an aristo, bring on some 2j goodness in a sleeper shell.

You'd be better off stripping and selling all good bits and sell the 33 with basic mods if you want to let it go for this much. Wanna sell Nismo LCD Dash with EJ1 ecu to me???

Cheers

Grant

You'd be better off stripping and selling all good bits and sell the 33 with basic mods if you want to let it go for this much. Wanna sell Nismo LCD Dash with EJ1 ecu to me???

Cheers

Grant

im considering removing the nismo dash and avcr, may even sell the injectors and power fc seperate but when it comes time to sell the car i will want a quick sale so i will probably sell it all together.

Or even better, find someone will to trade for an aristo.

im considering removing the nismo dash and avcr, may even sell the injectors and power fc seperate but when it comes time to sell the car i will want a quick sale so i will probably sell it all together.

True about selling the car with mods, people out there are always after a bargain or 2.

Hmmm.... I'm after Nismo Dash and Power FC.

PM me how much you willing to let it go so that I don't clutter this thread.

Cheers

Grant

seen VIPTOY .... now thats class .. with some fun under the hood :down:

seen a few aristo's around . i think next import .. V35 of somekind

U want an aristo? My brothers tryin to get rid of his

5-2.jpg

and Aj, id prob advertise ur r33 for 10k, lucky if u even get that

U want an aristo? My brothers tryin to get rid of his

5-2.jpg

and Aj, id prob advertise ur r33 for 10k, lucky if u even get that

Thats a bit more than im after, i want more of a sleeper, plus i have to get rid of some of the finance i have owing before i get more so i wont be getting one till early-mid next year.

Thats a bit more than im after, i want more of a sleeper, plus i have to get rid of some of the finance i have owing before i get more so i wont be getting one till early-mid next year.

one piece of advice regardless of ur choice if u cant afford it, then dont buy it. if ur current car is ok then just keep it until u can. Thank me later when you realise how much its actually costing u when you have a serious loan i.e. home loan in the future.

I can afford it now but in the current economic climate i would prefer to clear some of the finance i already have before i rack up more, the 33 is fine but i want something different, something a bit bigger and a bit more cruisy to haul my fat arse around, still want power though hence the 2j.

Edited by W0rp3D

I can afford it now but in the current economic climate i would prefer to clear some of the finance i already have before i rack up more

thats fair enough, I would go further to say pay off all ur debts first which was my initial point and not buy a car u need finance for if u are really worried abuott he current situation.

thats fair enough, I would go further to say pay off all ur debts first which was my initial point and not buy a car u need finance for if u are really worried abuott he current situation.

the max amount of finance i will need will be about 10k, and thats if i end up going closer to a 20k purchase price for one with everything i want already done.