SAU Community

Got My Girlfriend To Model For My Car

DrewII

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a huge controvery going on around that site right now. Some dude on it threatened to commit suicide on it and he was egged on by other posters, so he set up a webcam and streamed himself downing some pills. Happened in the last few days and the footage has been shown on a few news sites.

its bodybuilding.com the site teaches you how to inject anabolics and take drugs.

some of the members on there are on about ten different compounds 3 time a day injections. bound to be some loony that has a connection to a dealer to get his roids. and when a drug dealer deals anabolics theyre usually dealing heaps of other stuff too ie coke n pills.

that ellie girl has her own blog website where she goes off at the misc ppl

the poor misc right now is under alotta grief for not acting sooner on a members online suicide.

its bodybuilding.com the site teaches you how to inject anabolics and take drugs.

some of the members on there are on about ten different compounds 3 time a day injections. bound to be some loony that has a connection to a dealer to get his roids. and when a drug dealer deals anabolics theyre usually dealing heaps of other stuff too ie coke n pills.

One of their moderators got busted for AAS supply. Since then, they have had a zero tolerance rule on AAS talk. If a topic pops up it is removed usually within 10 mins.

So at one point your comments may have been plausible, however, they are now obsolete.

The dude that popped the pills wasnt the same dude that posted the pics of his gf was it?

No.

I dunno what's up with people on that body building forum.

I remember I posted up a link where some roidhead was asking for bigger condoms because he said he tried the magnum and it wouldn't fit over his balls

eh you've just got a forum that is not focused on any one country. So you get members from all over the world coming in to post. their rules are more relaxed as compared with SAU so people play up more.

oh man

i wonder if that happened to her face when vtak kicked in

hahaha nice one :P

lol i showed my mate and dared eachother who could stare longest and loser buys dinner...funniest reactions though since we did like a few rounds cause we couldnt stop laughing.

I think everyone has been pretty mean actually. She is one of god's creatures, regardless of how attractive she is. How would you feel if that was someone you knew/loved and the whole world was posting crap about her?

Just putting forward an alternative view.

I think everyone has been pretty mean actually. She is one of god's creatures, regardless of how attractive she is. How would you feel if that was someone you knew/loved and the whole world was posting crap about her?

Just putting forward an alternative view.

i think thats putting it lightly. that bodybuilding forum is full of some of the most vain, arrogant, self centered meathead wankers youll ever come across, internet or real world.

so what if you dont find the woman in the picture attractive? what right does it give you to post up numerous stupid "OMFG MY EYES" posts. and the posts that werent straight out insults, seemed to regard her as an object, piece of trash, whatever.

the recent suicide i beleive was the result of a bi-polar disorder, but in the case of the woman, millions of people collectively laughing at your face is disgusting and downright cruel.

and noone bother putting up the lame "its only the internet" defence, thats millions of real people laughing at one real person, the internet is just a medium for people to put across their horrible views.