SAU Community

Oran Park 20/12/08 Ian Luff Track Attack Special

Bozman1

Hi Crew

What a way to end the year with a blast around the famous ORAN PARK south circuit. If you have never been around ORAN PARK this is an opportunity not to be missed. There will be plenty of quality driver trainers such as Luffy, myself (Boz lol), Benny Porter (recently crowned National Formula Vee Champion for the 2nd year running) and more Instructors depending on numbers.

With a SPECIAL price of $265.00, this is a bargain. Luffys TRACK ATTACKS normally retail for $325.00 as some of you are well aware :smile:

This day is definitely happening as we have already paid for the track. If you organise it through this thread I think I will be able to get another couple of dollars off.

So boys and girls let me know if you are in for day :O

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is perhaps something happening on the north Circuit being a Saturday.

You twist one arm John and ill grab the other. Surely he'd give up before we break him in half.

Have you mentioned this day to John Pelican??

I spoke with him Friday and he was rather "interested" in having a day out with us soon.

His got some catching up to do at oran park though.

So I think he'd be more than up for it.

I just off the phone with old mate Jason, he may be in as well...

Edited by Risking

Just spoke to him, he is keen and will put it on his site. He is at Eastern Creek all this weekend running the Zed.

He also just told me superlap is all go for Oran GP 2009 in March woohoo

Yeah I heard all about that on Friday too. So he did enter the nationals. Will be interesting to see/hear how is new suspension handles the quicker circuit, its kinda, sorta similar to what Ive done with the new GTR.

Jerad Manion is out there in his EVO this weekend too. Ill mention the Oran park day to him on Monday as I think he'd be all for it as well.

Hmmm sounds like a good idea to me. Its been sitting for some time thats for sure.

You could always buy it and that way I can drive it when mines broke!

Its even still got the right name on the quarter window mate.....

It should be out at the creek this weekend getting some exposure.

Edited by Risking

I will be bringing my car aswell with Brad (risking) I would love to have you in my car Boz..need all the help I can get :)

Will mention it to a few of the guys that did Dutton with me as well as we all need the practice lol!!

• Latest Posts

• Welcome! I'm absolutely *not* the expert in this area so I'll leave others to give more info on your q's. Its pretty cool to me that Mine's use Australian turbos.
    • *2000 R34...I shouldn't have used the desktop version of the site on my phone...lol
    • Hello all...I've consumed many threads from you all for quite some time and figured I may as well going the fray.  I recently purchased a 200 R34 that is pretty much stock aside from a HKS mushroom intake and tomei extreme ti exhaust.  I currently live in Japan and have been talking with mine's and Garage Yoshida to have it overhauled.  Mine's usually goes with the gt2860-1 and -2 turbos from gcg turbo Australia.  My question would be are there better options that are a bit more modern such as gtxs?  I can even source the Nismo R3s for quite a bit less than the cgc kit.  I know there's a hell of a lot more that goes into it than just turbos, but if I am looking for 500-600 whp on a daily driver, what twin turbo setup makes since nowadays?  I know there are exhaustive posts about making this type of HP, but I haven't seen much discussing gtx or Nismo R3s as options.  
    • Alright ill check vaccume again and see if i can find something 
    • I’m in for my first ever cruise thank you Cheers, Ian