SAU Community

Oran Park 20/12/08 Ian Luff Track Attack Special

Bozman1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all :)

Give Ian Luff Motivation Australia a call on (02) 9829 5399 to place your booking

SAU price is $255.00 Don't forget to mention it if you want the discount ;):)

Boz,

How noob friendly are these days?

I wouldn't mind doing it, but don't really want to be spending the day moving out of the way. Especially if the majority of cars are as fast as you've said.

Cheers

Bobby

The luffy days cater to all type of cars and drivers..

It's all about driver training.

Last one I went to was good and there were alot of newbies there. This day should be the same :)

The fast guys are just coming out for some track time as last track day for the year :) you wont be going out with the fast guys unless you want too there is groups

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What Jess said :D

All noobs are welcome. We run different groups for obvious safety reasons ( based on speed and experience ). As there are some seriously fast cars coming out there could be a difference of 15 seconds per lap.........yes 15 seconds per lap around the south is a huuuuuge difference.

The more the better. And as stated, you have some very experienced people wanting to help you learn and improve :down:

Hi Michele :)

Sorry darl'n, but no. Your mirrors are not big enough to see the fast cars trying to pass you :D

You can bring the GTR though :) :) :)

You're right... I didn't see any fast cars trying to pass me... but don't think it was my mirrors :)

It's okay, I don't wanna bruise any egos anyway LOL

• Latest Posts

• Welcome! I'm absolutely *not* the expert in this area so I'll leave others to give more info on your q's. Its pretty cool to me that Mine's use Australian turbos.
    • *2000 R34...I shouldn't have used the desktop version of the site on my phone...lol
    • Hello all...I've consumed many threads from you all for quite some time and figured I may as well going the fray.  I recently purchased a 200 R34 that is pretty much stock aside from a HKS mushroom intake and tomei extreme ti exhaust.  I currently live in Japan and have been talking with mine's and Garage Yoshida to have it overhauled.  Mine's usually goes with the gt2860-1 and -2 turbos from gcg turbo Australia.  My question would be are there better options that are a bit more modern such as gtxs?  I can even source the Nismo R3s for quite a bit less than the cgc kit.  I know there's a hell of a lot more that goes into it than just turbos, but if I am looking for 500-600 whp on a daily driver, what twin turbo setup makes since nowadays?  I know there are exhaustive posts about making this type of HP, but I haven't seen much discussing gtx or Nismo R3s as options.  
    • Alright ill check vaccume again and see if i can find something 
    • I’m in for my first ever cruise thank you Cheers, Ian