SAU Community

Lets Cruise! 5th December, Map Drawn

Ricochet

ffs, car not ready, will prob go with a mate in his r34

dont know if hoony's friend needs a lift yet if not you can tag along with me. other than that cruise sounds pretty good. my other mates from silwa even knows about this? should be big turnout :P

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH can someone pls PM me roughly where this will be heading so I can work out if I can tag along at least for the first bit.

I wish this was tomorrow, the GF leaves first thing in the morning for a holiday and if I bail all night tonight, well you can imagine.....

the decision is a difficult one but after waiting almost 6 months for my car from time of purchase at auction in Japan to actually getting it, I so badly wanna come meet ya's all :P

Where is this heading, North or South?

+2

Since i live out in the sticks..... If there is a meet point closer to perth even that would be heaps better for us southians than trecking all the way up to Hillarys. Not that, that is a bad thing or anything, just might not have time to make it there after work.

Anyone know where the other stop points are?

the cruise starts at hillarys and heads south people.

goin to cottesloe, kings park and belmont race course.

wont be goin sor but close enough.

and yes it is tnite.

its gonna be abig turnout people, come for a good night.

that was an awesome night

scott here (yellow n carbon R33)

ric u did an incredible job for ur first time hope to be in contact real soon to organise another bigger 1 with a bit more plannin it will go off hopefully by then the rb26 will be in and the machine will be a freaking beast lol thanks alot just got home need a drink now

Yeah wow great cruise man you should like run cruises for a living..... :down:

Ok, no offence hey, but I would like to say on behalf of all the poor, frustrated, expecting people that rocked up last night...dude it might be best if you consider maybe not ever planning a cruise again, hey....

I'm heaps sorry I don't mean to be rude but here's some constructive feedback:

1. Posting the where abouts of the cruise over the forum? We might as well just hand our keys over to the cops in the future yeah? For the people who questioned the directions of the cruise and to the organiser for posting it....... cops read the forums, everyone knows that, that's how they fill their quota!!! The whole point of a cruise is running it wether its NoR or SoR...we're in Perth guys not freakin Sydney it's not that bloody big!! And if you really desperately need to know how far NoR or Sor it goes try a PM to the organiser ??? Wow.... Rocket Science hey!

2. Starting a cruise that early and in hillarys? I dont' think many people enjoyed driving up Hepburn with the 7.30 sun and also wasn't much time for people to finish work, chillax and then head to a cruise that far out.

3. Maps? What'd you print like 10? If you were expecting a massive turn out and the turn out ended up being only average...why did you run out of maps?!?!?!

4. Structure of Map. Hands up who got lost the minute we left Hillarys? After ending in some over sized U Turn at Perry Lakes, about 7 cars (that I was with) decided to bail and head to Emporers Cruise.

5. No Stops? Why were there no stops?????? ....... ................

Mods, please take note I'm only trying to provide constructive feedback and not having a go because I am sure allot of people will second what I've said, and like I also said, didn't mean to be rude but I lost over a quarter tank of fuel on that pointless, ridiculous run and it was extremely dissapointing hey !!

How ever it was good to see a few people, hadnt' seen in a while and to see Kelly's sexc V35 with the virginal cherrys :) lol

***My vote is for Sw33t to run another cruise!!!! :):spank:

Edited by MeLSki

Yeah wow great cruise man you should like run cruises for a living..... :down:

Ok, no offence hey, but I would like to say on behalf of all the poor, frustrated, expecting people that rocked up last night...dude it might be best if you consider maybe not ever planning a cruise again, hey....

I'm heaps sorry I don't mean to be rude but here's some constructive feedback:

1. Posting the where abouts of the cruise over the forum? We might as well just hand our keys over to the cops in the future yeah? For the people who questioned the directions of the cruise and to the organiser for posting it....... cops read the forums, everyone knows that, that's how they fill their quota!!! The whole point of a cruise is running it wether its NoR or SoR...we're in Perth guys not freakin Sydney it's not that bloody big!! And if you really desperately need to know how far NoR or Sor it goes try a PM to the organiser ??? Wow.... Rocket Science hey!

2. Starting a cruise that early and in hillarys? I dont' think many people enjoyed driving up Hepburn with the 7.30 sun and also wasn't much time for people to finish work, chillax and then head to a cruise that far out.

3. Maps? What'd you print like 10? If you were expecting a massive turn out and the turn out ended up being only average...why did you run out of maps?!?!?!

4. Structure of Map. Hands up who got lost the minute we left Hillarys? After ending in some over sized U Turn at Perry Lakes, about 7 cars (that I was with) decided to bail and head to Emporers Cruise.

4. No Stops? Why were there no stops?????? ....... ................

Mods, please take note I'm only trying to provide constructive feedback and not having a go because I am sure allot of people will second what I've said, and like I also said, didn't mean to be rude but I lost over a quarter tank of fuel on that pointless, ridiculous run and it was extremely dissapointing hey !!

How ever it was good to see a few people, hadnt' seen in a while and to see Kelly's sexc V35 with the virginal cherrys ;) lol

***My vote is for Sw33t to run another cruise!!!! :):spank:

I agree with this post 100%

To the OP, I am sorry but that cruise was poorly designed and run. Were there any meet points at all? If you had planned to stop at Burswood racecourse, there was an event on at Burswood and the only parking available was to people attending the event. Maybe a good idea to check these things first yea?

In regards to the map, did you write/drive it yourself or did you simply go on Google maps and say "Hillarys to Perry Lakes copy paste. Hillarys to Burswood copy/paste?" You need to physically drive cruises and write them as you go with a navigator. Otherwise you encounter road issues which can cause accidents to a massive group of cars.

In future, you need to over print the amount of maps needed. We've run cruises expecting 20 cars and have had 100. Vice versa. You can never gauge how big a cruise will be so it is best to over print just in case.

Do not get upset with what has been said; perhaps take it all as a bit of constructive criticism :)

Thank you for taking the time to run the cruise. If the aforementioned suggestions are taken on board for your next cruise, then I am sure it will be done successfully.

Kind Regards,

Dan

map was hopeless wasnt even zoomeed in enough so that you could se where to go... a few of us ended up in mosman park to find out that some were meeting at the helipad and then to kwinana or down near bunninbgs leach hwy.. i dont even know if that was the same cruise every1 got lost coz there was no direction time of meeting points or even meeting points... was still a fun nite though meeting new pplz