SAU Community

Lets Cruise! 5th December, Map Drawn

Ricochet

that was an awesome night

scott here (yellow n carbon R33)

ric u did an incredible job for ur first time hope to be in contact real soon to organise another bigger 1 with a bit more plannin it will go off hopefully by then the rb26 will be in and the machine will be a freaking beast lol thanks alot just got home need a drink now

Hey nice to meet you scott. Nice car :spank:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly thanks dan

but to the ppl who critised ric i think for his first EVER time organising a cruise he did ok massive turn out yes there where problems alot stem from ppl who didnt listen as the maps where handed out cause i heard clearly first stop was karryinup underground carpark then through scabs and cot to perrylakes then onto kings park n burswood i actually had to chase down a bunch of cars and bring them back onto course that was interesting thought i was going to get us lost going backstreets back to karryinup but in the end was good fun love the bmw's breaking down (no offence to the owners) but shows the power of the jap imports lol hopefully i will get together wit ric in the upcoming future and sort out a big cruise with a better system for us all to have a good safe fun day prob a sun arvo cruise they usually suit most ppl but wont be till jan cause its that annoying time of the year now.

in closing mel just a little bit hard on ol ric there he seems like a good bloke bit shy new to the scene and to ridicul him like that yeah we all know it can be done better but at least he made the attempt and with some help i think his next 1 will be 10 fold better

Well actually I don't think it was harsh what so ever, with what people wanted to say to him I think I've said it as soft as possible and yeah he's new to it, so therefore maybe he should have thought more into it before planning a cruise, like Dan said, do the drive yourself to make sure it's good and no I didn't hear anything when the maps were being handed out obviously because not everyone was there at that point and the map should clearly state that. Not only that, how were we meant to follow a mp that 50% of us didn't have???

I think allot of people would agree that my points were extremely valid!

Allot of people were very angry about the layout of the cruise and the amount of petrol that was wasted and I've never been on a cruise before were the mass majority bailed due to confusion and frustration.

Note: I did also clearly state that I was providing constructive critisism.

Edited by MeLSki

looking at the comments, thank god i couldnt make it to this one. and as someone sed, sw33t needs to make one, her last cruise was very good, i enjoyed it :spank:

Sw33ts cruise was one of the funnest I've been on!!! Maybz cos it was my first cruise in the 33!! lol the first meet was confusing but after that was an awsome run and everyone stuck together pretty well!!!

*pms Sw33t* :spank:

haha just woke up mel so im going to post now :)

In regards to that Cruise.....

It was a Bit of an EPIC FAIL! :spank:

1. Not enough Maps

2. Bad timing, eg. Sun in everyones eyes for like 1hour

3. No one had any idea how to read the map if they got one (which we didnt) and ended up at random car parks with some other commodore cruise...wtf?

We ended up joining some antilag cruise i think, we didnt get a map but people seemed to know were they were going.

-

You need to drive the route yourself to make sure it looks all ok, not a thousand traffic lights so the people without maps get seperated and end up at city west some how :down:

and with day light savings i would say try for atleast and 8.30 start 9.00pm depart that way it should be dark

and why werent there proper stops, i heard karrinuyp and others then everyone just bailed, so you need to inform people better

on the maps (+ print sh1t loads!!)

All constructive critisism btw :)

nothings to harsh atm this cruise was a waste of time money and fuel!! next time grow up and plan it a little while ahead. Also wait until u hav been on a forum for at least 6 months and met a few of the ppl on cruises

Most ppl ended up joining emperors cruise which was layed out properly and it was quite relaxing with a few nice long stretches of road just lik a normal cruise should b not sum teenagers fantasy about a cruise that stops and goes NOWHERE

if anyone wants to hav a go at me go rite ahead coz no1 here knows wat i drive or who i am

o and on finishing 100% EPIC FAIL

Edited by 91bomba

wtb sw33ts cruise again haha i came on my shagna for that one, and it was a very nice cruise even though we somehow skipped the first meet point....Now that was a cruise! :(

lol Dan wins!! ... (hes not my bf btw)

And Jords... it says ur name babe :(

but full agree!

Yeah Benson we all skipped sw33ts first point for some reason lol and then like 5 of us ended up at freo hahaha that was an awsome night

PS If someone was to organise a cruise...what would be the best amount of time between stops? like on average... is 25 minutes too short? And do we liek the coastal trips? I like the ones that end up in freo for some reason haha opinions?!

yeh everyone like what scott said, poor planning and not really knowing where to go f**ked things up a bit,

im not gonna turn around and say it was the best cruise, but for those who stayed with us we had a pretty good night,

next time everyone, will be better.

just thought id give it a crack seein as tho no ones really tried to organise anythin like this for a while.

some one else have a go?

Well actually I don't think it was harsh what so ever, with what people wanted to say to him I think I've said it as soft as possible and yeah he's new to it, so therefore maybe he should have thought more into it before planning a cruise, like Dan said, do the drive yourself to make sure it's good and no I didn't hear anything when the maps were being handed out obviously because not everyone was there at that point and the map should clearly state that. Not only that, how were we meant to follow a mp that 50% of us didn't have???

I think allot of people would agree that my points were extremely valid!

Allot of people were very angry about the layout of the cruise and the amount of petrol that was wasted and I've never been on a cruise before were the mass majority bailed due to confusion and frustration.

Note: I did also clearly state that I was providing constructive critisism.

fair enough

yeh everyone like what scott said, poor planning and not really knowing where to go f**ked things up a bit,

im not gonna turn around and say it was the best cruise, but for those who stayed with us we had a pretty good night,

next time everyone, will be better.

just thought id give it a crack seein as tho no ones really tried to organise anythin like this for a while.

some one else have a go?

Yeah I'll give it a go.

I've only been on the scene as myself since May, but I've been in the scene for a few years and been on allot of cruises.

I'll organise one for Jan/Feb? And if I screw up you's can nail me too.

But, I won't fck it up like last nights!!!!

Cruise was much unorganized. It was good to see such a great turnout but was a waste of time trying to get that many cars through so many sets of lights and intersections without getting broken up and lost. i and a few more people where at one point flooring it to keep up but it just didn’t happen so in the end, pulled over to a road with "melski, Jivlah, Mod," and a few more and went to the Etuned Cruise.

any way I’m not here to criticize and it was your first time. But please if you organize another cruise try making some meet points and have some road directions.

niran

map was hopeless wasnt even zoomeed in enough so that you could se where to go... a few of us ended up in mosman park to find out that some were meeting at the helipad and then to kwinana or down near bunninbgs leach hwy.. i dont even know if that was the same cruise every1 got lost coz there was no direction time of meeting points or even meeting points... was still a fun nite though meeting new pplz

meeting at salter point or "helipad" or wat ever was the etuned cruise who had the second meet point at leach highway. so that was another cruise. not this one.