SAU Community

R32 Gtr For Sale $21.000 290kw All 4 Wheels

Unfortunatly my baby has to go i love this car and am sure the next owner will as well!!! Bought from AutoStyle where ALL mods were done professionally! Engine mods are as follows: upgraded turbo's bigger injectors bigger fuel pump (in tank) aftermarket adjustable cam gears aftermarket cams complete exhaust turbo's back (nice and quite but still has skyline sound) aftermarket computer (APEXI power fc) car is running around 1.1 - 1.3 bar of boost not exactly sure as when you put your foot down you gotta just hang on no time too look at it. it has some aftermarket rims on it not exactly sure what they are but they look sweet its also lowered (profesionally),it also has a strut brase and also a incabin brase that goes along the back floor to make it a little more stronger and stiffer through the corners like i said this is my baby and don't realy wanna sell but unfortunatly things change!!! Now as i mentioned above i bought the car from autostyle where all mods were done before i purchased the car so i'm not exactly sure what brand names were used on the aftermarket parts , if anyone can tell me how to check injector size and and how to tell what cams and cam gears i have i would be more than happy to do it and let u all know. However i do no that the turbo's are garretts other than that i'm not sure about the rest of it i have the dyno sheet to prove its got the power all you have to do is open the pdf file that i will attach.Also has sony touch screen dvd player.

Also i am in the wollongong area but if u want to see the car i am more than happy to organise a meet half way or so.

Please only legitimate people call as i have no time for DREAMERS and NO TEST PILOTS ANY REASONABLE OFFERS WILL NOT BE REFUSED CAR MUST GO!!!!! U can call or text me on 0421872229 thanks......

$21,000

IMG.pdf

post-22233-1227405827_thumb.jpg

post-22233-1227405838_thumb.jpg

post-22233-1227405850_thumb.jpg

post-22233-1227405861_thumb.jpg

post-22233-1227405877_thumb.jpg

post-22233-1227405889_thumb.jpg

post-22233-1227405906_thumb.jpg

post-22233-1227405923_thumb.jpg

post-22233-1227405931_thumb.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly my baby has to go i love this car and am sure the next owner will as well!!! Bought from AutoStyle where ALL mods were done professionally! Engine mods are as follows: upgraded turbo's bigger injectors bigger fuel pump (in tank) aftermarket adjustable cam gears aftermarket cams complete exhaust turbo's back (nice and quite but still has skyline sound) aftermarket computer (APEXI power fc) car is running around 1.1 - 1.3 bar of boost not exactly sure as when you put your foot down you gotta just hang on no time too look at it. it has some aftermarket rims on it not exactly sure what they are but they look sweet its also lowered (profesionally),it also has a strut brase and also a incabin brase that goes along the back floor to make it a little more stronger and stiffer through the corners like i said this is my baby and don't realy wanna sell but unfortunatly things change!!! Now as i mentioned above i bought the car from autostyle where all mods were done before i purchased the car so i'm not exactly sure what brand names were used on the aftermarket parts , if anyone can tell me how to check injector size and and how to tell what cams and cam gears i have i would be more than happy to do it and let u all know. However i do no that the turbo's are garretts other than that i'm not sure about the rest of it i have the dyno sheet to prove its got the power all you have to do is open the pdf file that i will attach.Also has sony touch screen dvd player.

Also i am in the wollongong area but if u want to see the car i am more than happy to organise a meet half way or so.

Please only legitimate people call as i have no time for DREAMERS and NO TEST PILOTS ANY REASONABLE OFFERS WILL NOT BE REFUSED CAR MUST GO!!!!! U can call or text me on 0421872229 thanks......

$21,000

Also has $1500 alarm system with key pad and u put a sim card in the alarm module and if anyone tries to break in it actually sends a text to your phone...

Will get more photo's up of engiine bay and car in general next couple days...

Car always garaged!!!!!!!

Making multiple threads wont help you. Use one!!!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ni...62#entry4256562

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/29...tr-t244516.html

Nice clean looking r32 GTR by the way.

Edited by babyskyline

does anyone have anything reasonable to offer me for my gtr it needs to go NO SWAPS need all the moneyi can get at moment cheers im currently in the process of finding out exactly what kind of garrett turbo's are fitted and also the cams and cam gears should no soon keep u posted but i seriously gotta get rid of her soon cheers!