Model:SKYLINE R33

Year: 1994

Milage:150,XXXkm

Transmission:MANUAL

Colour:SILVER

Complied? YES

RWC supplied? YES

Currently registered? YES QLD

Price: $12,500 very negotiable I really need this car gone.

Comments / Modifications:

GTR bodykit

Sony XPLOD sound system

3" catback exhaust

Alarm & Imobiliser

17'' Mags

100,000km service

-New radiator

-Gates radiator hoses

-New water pump

-Gates Timming belt

-Irridium spark plugs

-Brand new clutch

-Machined flywheel

-Transmission serviced

-2x new front tyres

post-45313-1227408876_thumb.jpg

post-45313-1227409129_thumb.jpg

post-45313-1227409806_thumb.jpg

Make: NISSAN

Model:SKYLINE R33

Year: 1994

Milage:150,XXXkm

Transmission:MANUAL

Colour:SILVER

Complied? YES

RWC supplied? YES

Currently registered? YES QLD

Price: $12,500 very negotiable I really need this car gone.

Comments / Modifications:

GTR bodykit

Sony XPLOD sound system

3" catback exhaust

Alarm & Imobiliser

17'' Mags

100,000km service

-New radiator

-Gates radiator hoses

-New water pump

-Gates Timming belt

-Irridium spark plugs

-Brand new clutch

-Machined flywheel

-Transmission serviced

-2x new front tyres

Sorry forgot to upload photo of interior

post-45313-1227410795_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• So I've been working on the car a fair bit, doing a lot of little things.  Still making slight adjustments to my tune, as the cold weather settles in. I've also had to start dropping boost and tire pressure as the weather gets cooler. It's getting very swirly at highway speeds. I drop to 20psi at 20C and 18psi spring pressure at 10C IAT's. I'm currently on 255 Falcon RT660's, but may look into running 275's next summer. They will fit, but barely. Might have to raise the rear a tad.  I'll start redoing my exhaust Monday, as I have the week off. I currently have an oval center muffler and cannon rear muffler. I've been told more then once from people behind me that my rear bumper is going to catch on fire one day. Seems I blow 5-10 second flames after doing a pull. No clue if that's the WMI, as I've never been able to do that before with other cars. I wanted to angle my tip down a tad so flames are pointed down and away from bumper. I also wanted to take the opportunity to reconfigure my exhaust line. I'm going to move my oval muffler to the rear with a pie cut angled tip and put in a new smaller round muffler in the center. I've rocked cannon mufflers on this car for the last few years and want to transition back the oval muffler look. I've also been looking for a stainless project to try out the new solar flux I bought. I'll post pictures on Monday, should be able to wrap that up in a day.  I'm also picking up another rear subframe this week. I wanted a second so that I could modify one with a gk tech anti squat reduction kit during the winter, and still be able to keep the car a roller so I can back it out of the garage if needed. I will also be caging it this winter. More on that later. Lastly, Speedtek still hasn't given me diddly squat. Every week for the last 4 weeks, they have been saying next week. They told me Friday to expect a shipping label that day to ship my two bad sets of ring and pinions back and nothing. There's definitely been more contact since I started destroying their company any chance I get on Facebook, but it's still just words without action.   
    • Have you done a pressure test on your intake/piping? Cleaned your IACV and Cold start valve?
    • Bit of a dump of ones I saw on my trip. I also have a heap from daikoko but that’s technically not  on the street 
    • i was thinking that the 2 wires that go to the sub from factory has some sort of preamp like you mentioned and also a lo Pass filter to get just bass. now that will only use 1 channel and that really should be all i need for a sub? if i was trying to put a set of speakers in the back i can understand cutting into the left and right speaker wires. i will try how im talking about doing it and if that is crap i will do it the way of all wires. thanks for the input guys.  
    • Challenging mig welding thin Aluminium pipe and trying to fit it in, having to bend and twist, but got there in the end. Fits really well and can easily get a socket wrench in there now to put it on/off. I'm in the middle of another project, so haven't installed the suction pipe yet. I'll post some pictures and results when i do.