SAU Community

Watch Out For Black Ss Utes

livo

About a year or two back along the Tuggeranong Parkway i used to see a Landcruiser or something similar towing a trailer, and that was an undercover car. Had seen it on two seperate occassions pulling someone over. I think they are getting a lot more sneaky with what they are using because it's pretty easy to spot the undercover commodores and falcons.

As for the cops flashing their lights to avoid traffic lights etc, i've seen that myself. I'm assuming they have the power to do that if it is for a legitimate reason. Still, give anyone power and there will be the few who abuse it.

a mate of a mate has red and blue lights behind mesh in his front bar...very bright and i reckon if he was driving behind me n flicked em on i would pull over.

which he said is what people do...good for a laugh i guess...but im presuming their are others like it.

you can get in major major trouble if you got busted doing that...

• 1 month later...

indeed mate. i saw it like 3x in x-mas day. black glossy ute with Led & sirens pulled over a stock 180sx near moosehead.

just beware of this fancy ute with lousy muffler trying to "bait" u.

To add to the undercovers vehicle stock there is often a current mitsubishi silver sedan cruising the Tuggers xpress way from Kambah lights to the city and back.

Is it just undercover cops with nothing better to do than go on speed patrol?

All the serious crims have been arrested!

Im sure there is a silver VE SS ute too. there was a cop car and the VE parked behind the other with only two cops one leaning on the back of the cop car and the other leaning against the front of the VE chatting. have seen that landcruiser. and there was a dark blue landrover when i was working at rolfe a few years back.

To add to the undercovers vehicle stock there is often a current mitsubishi silver sedan cruising the Tuggers xpress way from Kambah lights to the city and back.

Is it just undercover cops with nothing better to do than go on speed patrol?

All the serious crims have been arrested!

Yeah I thought that car looked a bit too suss.

with my car currently off the road getting a 25 conversion we took my mates 300kw sleeper VLT to canberra. sitting at a set of light on northbourne a grey VE omega pulled up, man and woman inside dressed in casual gear. tryin to get me to race them. had a quick look at the dash and saw the velcro pad in the center.. bit too suss for me so i just took off slow.

Then saw the same car, now with some light on the dash pulling over a couple of blinged up, 22inch wearing snot boxes!! I bet a few ppl got in the crap from not being carefull enough!

one of the ladys at work congradulated me cuz she followed me down the highway and i didn't speed unlike every other car...

this is exactly the reason why...dont feel like getting my car taken off me cuz of some fkn unmarked camry