SAU Community

Previous Owner Of My R32

Sami

Hey every1,

i recently bought an r32 that has number plates TOT***

black 1989 model

i want to know the owner before the previous owner, (previous owner bought it about 2.5 or 3 years ago)

hes lost the mods list, hence i am looking for the owner before him if they could please inform me of the mods.

i know this is a long shot but i need to know wat my car has got

and please no talking shit

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are they not written on the door? thats a great way to never forget and you get a reminder everytime you get in.

listen here u clown, if u wanna be a f*kin smartass and a clown go somewhere else to f*kin do it u keyboard worrior

u tell me after jacking up the car turning the rear wheels (both wheels turning same direction) and then driving to find it sinling, wat kinda f*king difff is that

and to all those sad mofo's(4Door_33GTS and joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo) who dont have a life apart from SAU and trying to get you post counts up, go get a life

listen here u clown, if u wanna be a f*kin smartass and a clown go somewhere else to f*kin do it u keyboard worrior

u tell me after jacking up the car turning the rear wheels (both wheels turning same direction) and then driving to find it sinling, wat kinda f*king difff is that

and to all those sad mofo's(4Door_33GTS and joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo) who dont have a life apart from SAU and trying to get you post counts up, go get a life

I'm sure that will inspire a helpful response form all the good folk at SAU.

LMAO woah man. take it easy

ever heard of humor ? he was just having a joke about people have shopping list's on the side of cars.

damn your driving a skyline now, your gonna be harrased every turn you take, either by cops or other guys wanting to race your.

if you cant handle a little bit of forum humor well then.... wont be long before your standing infront of a judge

p.s my apologies for shit talking

your calling paying vic members and vic club executives clowns... when you have contributed nothing to the site...

hope you wernt planning on actually getting your question answered after that little tantrum... let alone getting a warning or a killed account....

if he cant remember the mod list he is either yanking your crank or they cant be too important

i mean its not going to have a stand alone ecu and a larger turbo and a fully built engine worth $5k is it ?

cos if it did, he would be sure not to forget to mention/list them as they would justify a higher price

and you expect to get answers talking like that to SAU members? pretty sad mate..

LMAO woah man. take it easy

ever heard of humor ? he was just having a joke about people have shopping list's on the side of cars.

damn your driving a skyline now, your gonna be harrased every turn you take, either by cops or other guys wanting to race your.

if you cant handle a little bit of forum humor well then.... wont be long before your standing infront of a judge

p.s my apologies for shit talking

ye import scene is not new to me

and yes i can take humour but i was asking a stright question and i dont know u guys so its different

wats humour got to do with court lol

if he cant remember the mod list he is either yanking your crank or they cant be too important

i mean its not going to have a stand alone ecu and a larger turbo and a fully built engine worth $5k is it ?

cos if it did, he would be sure not to forget to mention/list them as they would justify a higher price

lets just say he didnt know wat car he had. he didnt know much about cars at all

i know few things here and there. already sussed out its got an Emanage as piggy back and shit like that

no on here is a hater

they are just saying if the owner has spent $$$$ on a car and cant remember the mod list

then he is either lying or they are mods not worth mentioning

5 minutes in the engine bay and you should be able to work out what it has

or take it to a workshop - or come to one of the sau vic meetings

plenty of memebrs there could disect the car in a few minutes under the hood

I think Sami just wanted a Simple question answered and people jumped on his back taking the piss.

He is a mate of mine and I find it ridiculous that - as you guys say - SAU paying and contributing members taking the piss - they should know better.

Then people like whysky jump on his back saying you dont pull little tantrums with paying members.

Have some of you guys taken a second to listen to yourselves? Or have you got your heads so far up your arses because your from SAU?

I have been on SAU now for nearly 6 years and even was a Paid victorian member however, the VERY few times I come on here anymore it just seems to be getting worse and worse. Worse still after contributing - I have a 40 percent Warn on my Name for 1 non sale related discussion from nearly 2 years ago.

And they site and members is Meant to be promoting the club and gathering potential members to grow larger - how can you when you have members on here that act like this - Sami is probably someone who would have become a member - but thats probably all lost now because he feels like the clown who got told to check the shopping list on the side of his car.

Edited by Starionturbo

Sami is probably someone who would have become a member - but thats probably all lost now because he feels like the clown who got told to check the shopping list on the side of his car.

From what i read those comments were directed at the previous owner.

And what did he expect, he bought an import with out knowing any of its modifications, he didnt expect a bit of shit over that?

As for thew WHOLE forum going to shit, a lot of things i have learnt about my car came from these forums, it is now and always will be a wealth of knowledge and has members that are willing to help when they can.

If he is too sensitive to take one joke about a shopping list (which is the most subtle joke you will get from people who hate imports) then maybe he should go hide in a corner where no one will every make a joke any where near him again.