SAU Community

Previous Owner Of My R32

Sami

u tell me after jacking up the car turning the rear wheels (both wheels turning same direction) and then driving to find it sinling, wat kinda f*king difff is that

...one that is on the way out?

Take it easy champ, no need to get worked up.

wwoooooooossaaaaaaaaaahh! :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a fairly rediculous question you got off pretty lightly. refering to whats been done as the 'mod list' brings shopping lists to mind. hence the humourous comment.

anyway, good on you for asking. i spose it is a place to start. as some people have said, if you have no idea bring it along to a meeting or take it somewhere to have a look. daves idea is a good one too. besides forgies it shouldnt be too hard to see what there is. maybe put it on a dyno. that would give an indication of what things might have been done.

as for your 'fu(king' diff, its sounds like a stuffed lsd assuming sinling means single spinning. at a stab. bring it to deca and ill tell you exactly what it is.

Starion... what the hell are you on about? Jumped on his back taking the piss? its not all rainbows and lolilpops around here. i like to think that if people post up rubbish or silly questions they are going to be pulled up. unfortunately more and more crap gets posted and it now just gets over looked... and then there's the delicate whingers that will put an emo spin on everything. 'sami feels like the clown who got told to check his shopping list'.. you need to get some cotton wool and wrap yourself in it. sami should too if this is the case.

HTFU

Hey every1,

i recently bought an r32 that has number plates TOT***

black 1989 model

i want to know the owner before the previous owner, (previous owner bought it about 2.5 or 3 years ago)

hes lost the mods list, hence i am looking for the owner before him if they could please inform me of the mods.

i know this is a long shot but i need to know wat my car has got

and please no talking shit

You gota photo of your enigne bay?

Why don't you take a few pics of your car = Engine bay, exhaust system, wheels and whatever looks aftermarket, post them up and we can have a look and help identify them...

I started laughing at work while talking to a customer on the phone at the "shopping list" comment. Made my day :)

On a serious note, people are joking about it because:

1) You purchased a car not knowing what has been done to it. This is a fairly big "no" for import cars.

2) You reacted way too damn seriously to a joke. You took it personally. If you take shit you read online personally, you are going to have a hell of a time anywhere.

Some of the more useful suggestions like take it to a workshop or even an SAU meeting are some good ideas.

How do u ever know the history of the car.

Unless you bought the car new in Japan you never would know.

The majority of "stock" skylines o the roads these days would have been modified in some way or form.

Ever been to importers and seen the shit they bring in? Multi paneled, guages all over the place, straight pipes, mismatched wheels, broken bodykits, aftermarket Ecus, worn steering wheels.

Within two weeks they come outta a paint shop and have had the stock parts/trims/wheels wand waved at them and you get a Unmolested fresh low kilometer looking import which so many people get sucked into.

This can happen to an extent in japan even.

Ohh and to all the people jumping up and around about jokes - I find it funny certain people can get away with giving people shit or making a joke at there expense but its not frowned apon - and these "certain" people are meant to be the faces and executives of the club that should be promoting new users for the benifit and the expansion of the club - THAT is a joke. You can and I joke around on NS.com - but then again - they arnt asking any money for to be a part of them because its not a proper "club."

Edited by Starionturbo

Then people like whysky jump on his back saying you dont pull little tantrums with paying members.

he called a vic club executive a "f*kin smartass and a clown", for an extremly minor joke..... this site has been a wealth of knowledge and support for my car modifications. Occasionally you get a joke directed at you, but I know I wouldnt go walking into work, get a joke from the manager saying nice tie and call him a f*kin smartass...

perhaps instead of having a long shot of finding a member, you could get the papers when it was bought, see if they have the name of the previous owner... look it up on white pages.... or as other people have said, get some pictures of the engine bay...

the final thing is though, how can you make a large purchase such as buying a car without knowing the modifications done to it? fine if jap importers cut and paste bits of stock panels and paint over the car will go back to stock, but this guy is saying there was a previous owner, not a workshop. maybe we arent the only clowns.....

Ohh and to all the people jumping up and around about jokes - I find it funny certain people can get away with giving people shit or making a joke at there expense but its not frowned apon - and these "certain" people are meant to be the faces and executives of the club that should be promoting new users for the benifit and the expansion of the club - THAT is a joke. You can and I joke around on NS.com - but then again - they arnt asking any money for to be a part of them because its not a proper "club."

You don't have to be a paid up member of SAUVIC to take the piss Kym, most people will have a laugh and not get worked up about a comment that has been said on the interwebs.

oh boy. you need a double layer of cotton wool...

We dont conduct ourselves in a certian way so we can ask for money. We are a car club, not the babysitters club. if you post up something and you get flamed it probably means you posted up garbage. BTW i speak for myself. also, im not a part of the normal committee.

Noone condones giving people shit or making jokes at people expence. if you have a legit complaint then make it.

The use the Emotional Icons might help prevent future conflict.

You can't exactly see "Sarcasem" in a sentence or the Thread Starter my not see it as a joke...

Or they cannot exactly see the look on your face to know wether your joking or not... Were all just ppl behind a screen...

listen here u clown, if u wanna be a f*kin smartass and a clown go somewhere else to f*kin do it u keyboard worrior

u tell me after jacking up the car turning the rear wheels (both wheels turning same direction) and then driving to find it sinling, wat kinda f*king difff is that

and to all those sad mofo's(4Door_33GTS and joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo) who dont have a life apart from SAU and trying to get you post counts up, go get a life

Talk about a short fuse, I found it funny Frysie! haha...

Anyway this took me a let me see a whole 2 mins...assuming this is the car in question...

Clicked on ur trader rating Sami.. which brings me to the below comment from djemz and from what i have seen prviously on NS, Starionturbo and DjeMz are already friends, so if u and Starionturbo are mates not sure why u didn't know this info... something a bit fishy..

DjeMz (11) 21st November, 2008 - 01:37 PM Comment ID #15154

Comments Given: 13

sold him a car, the only guy that didnt waste my time, actually delivered on his promises. top bloke highly recommended

-------------------------

Item: R32 gtst type m

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...=329840&hl=

Thought i may as well add to the hype..

Car has run a consistent 12.4 to 12.6 on street tyres, I get 360km out of a tank of BP Ultimate (city driving) and 400+ on hwy driving.

Ecu was tuned by Protek, and was pulling 240kw on 17psi - overall the tune was very safe, this turbo can be pushed to 21psi... go figure. 140,000km is what's on the clock, but new engine was reported to have done 90,000 (has had full service already).

The whole car is engineered :)

(Turn ur speakers up for this one)

<object width="638" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="638" height="525"></embed></object>

<object width="638" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="638" height="525"></embed></object>

Current specs

HCR32 1989 Nissan SKyline GTS-T

***ENGINE***

RB25DET Engine - Engineered

HKS 2535

APEXi N1 Evolution Exhaust

ARC Airbox

Custom made intake pipe

Custom made 3" Dump/Front pipe

Spitfire coil packs

GTR fuel pump

Oil catch can

Hi-flowed injectors

Brand new Hypergear 600x300x75mm cooler

Brand new M-Spec 50mm Duel Core Radiator

Brand new o2 sensor

Brand new water coolant sensor

Brand new water pump

Reconditioned starter motor

***ECU***

Central 20 Ecu

Greddy E-Manage Blue

Ignition harness

Injector harness

***DRIVE TRAIN***

RB25DET Gearbox

Custom tailshaft

ORC Single plate clutch

Nismo 2way

Brand new Whiteline/Selby Rear Cradle Bushes

HICAS lockbar

***SUSPENSION + BRAKES***

Safety 21 7 point full roll cage

Front Juran strut brace

Rear Cusco strut brace

Tien HR coilovers - Superlow

Tien Front Upper Control arm (-3.2deg camber)

Brand new Whiteline/Selby Adjustable Front Sway Bar Set to Soft

Brand new Whiteline/Selby Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Set to Hard

Brand new Whiteline/Selby Sway bar links and bushes

Brand new Front Wheel Studs

GTR Rear Cradle

After market Caster rods

DBA Slotted rotors

***EXTERIOR***

Brand new 6000k HID's

Front rims: Volk 17x8" +35 with 30mm bolt on and 8mm slip on = -3 offset

Rear rims: s15 stockies

GTR Bonnet

Modified 1993 Type M Front bar - Opened mouth + added garden edging lip

Type M sideskirts

***INTERIOR + ENTERTAINMENT***

Recaro Seats - Pair

OPM Deep Dish Steering wheel

Autometer - 30psi boost gauge

Autometer - Water temp gauge

Alpine CDA-9827

Aftermarket rear speakers

Pics (some are realllly old)

March 08

**Removed Images****

Recaro seats: 03/08

**Removed Images****

From this

**Removed Images****

To this:

**Removed Images****

New front bar from jap land

**Removed Images****

June 07 - bn kit + r34 stockies

**Removed Images****

First dyno with leaking cooler

**Removed Images****

Latest tune July 08(with listed mods)

**Removed Images****

Car is also for sale - PM ME

Edited by skypy12

pretty sure Emre knows Sami? if not PM me for his MSN if u did indeed buy his car.

last i heard(last week) Emre was wrecking his car... he knew MOST of what was done too it.

And Kim makes everything his (super serious) buisness, how do you ignore memebers again? (stirring worked kim? getting all ready too flame me? flexxing your fingers?) forums FTW

After reading the first post I thought I was reading nissansilvia especially when starionturbo started.

Where is Djemz or Deej when you need them

most people in this thread are from NS lol

Ever been to importers and seen the shit they bring in? Multi paneled, guages all over the place, straight pipes, mismatched wheels, broken bodykits, aftermarket Ecus, worn steering wheels.

i bought a car off and importer with all this stuff and i found what my mods were on this forum and takeing pics and showing them here , but usually when they import a car that moded they return car back to stock and leave things like exhaust and gauges dunno about ecus , but car dealers usually put them back to fully stock and it would be easy to sell it from there point of view, but im just saying from what i know i could be wrong, and please take a joke you gotta expect it here as i did