SAU Community

Should We Put A Stop To Organised 'regular' Cruises

Cubes

i didn't vote for 3! and I'm sorry but i think its bullshit. I've tried to stay in the middle and not make any negative comments.. but separation is just plain crap!

I don't want to be restricted to going out on stag cruises..

yeah looking at the votes Nene, there's a distinct possibility that's the way it may go through some thoughtless votes.

My thoughts:

Vote 1 for SAU sanctioned cruises (not necessarily Neil but sapol in general, just like Zippel Cruises).

Vote 2 for privately organized cruises.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMO i think we should have both, Monthly/Annual SAU Cruises/Events and then privately organised Bunny/Stag cruises/events. Just have to be clear that the private cruises are just a meet up and drive, not labelled as an SAU sanctioned event.

i think this poll is a terrible idea its turning car enthusiasts"us" against each other which is bs in the end if it does not stop or work i think people will start togo there own way and could be the end off it all because off this cruise shit.

if you dont agree with me that's fair enough im not here to argue its pointless.

the idea off getting sms is good but there should be some detective work from the mods to see who's ip is where if they can do that at all.?can you ip trace ppl cubes nightcrawler etc.

if you can then you will know if its located at cop shop. im not certain on this if it will work but hey its a idea.

Far out!!

This is a full on thread and a little sad. I think the guys that do all the organising do an excellent job..but organising a cruise is better left for private viewing I think..you know who is attending and less attention.

If cops are wanting to attend the cruises that cant really be a good thing..

I attend regular events with different club and just done Dutton Rally and they were cops in Goulburn (country town an hour outside sydney) were notified that they had 65 highly and midly modified sticker up race cars in there town and where looking for us to make trouble but we were all well behaved and nothing happened and they left us alone..but that still wont make the police any better in there way of thinking towards us next year!

I think the police presence flares up when they think more of one thing is happening to regulary and obviously a concern in there eyes..

I know some great cops that have more suped up cars than mine but when there doing there job its a different senario.

Its a real shame as SA always seems to cop the worst for police attention..but then again I dont do alot of street stuff anymore now I live in Sydney, My car only comes out to take it to the track :)

I hope you guys get this sorted and works out the best for everyone.