SAU Community

18" Nismos Lm-gt4s, *rare* Raybrig Hids, Custom Undertray, Pivot Ssl-pro, Narva Fogs, Apexi Power Fc Djetro, Z32, Grounding Kit, Bee-r Muff, Apexi Pow

@ sydney/homebush, first in first served, all offers considered, can deliver anything but big things you'll have to pay ;)

BRAND NEW Nismo 18" LM-GT4 package, one of the lightest forged monoblock rims in a size that will fill up your guards

2x Genuine Nismo wheels: 18 x 8.5 +25 offset, ~8kg

2x Genuine Nismo wheels: 18 x 9.5 +30 offset, ~8.5kg

4x Genuine Nismo LM-GT4 centre caps

20x Genuine Nismo lug nuts (these do not say nismo on them)

1x Genuine Nismo lug nut key

4x Genuine Nismo Valve stems (these say Rays on them)

TOTAL PACKAGE (not seperating) $3300

BRAND NEW beefy and sturdy quality z32 cast aluminum AFM adapter

$50 express overnight delivered

BRAND NEW s15 (will fit s14 as well) bolt-on sump protector bash plate, 3mm thick aluminum

$200

USED genuine and damn rare Raybrig HID foglights!!, including all wiring and Raybrig switch, Raybrig relays and Raybrig housings

$590 express overnight delivered

USED quality brand NARVA foglights

$90 express overnight delivered

USED pivot ssl-pro top of the range shift lamp (F1 sequential lightup) with 3 pages of english (and jap) instsructions

$100 express overnight delivered

ssl-p-animation.gif

USED jdm blue 4gauge-thick gounding wire kit

$60 express overnight delivered

BRAND NEW s15 apexi power fc djetro

$1350 express overnight delivered (if it fits in the bag)

includes everything listed on nengun: http://www.nengun.com/apexi/power-fc-hand-controller-d-jetro

so... powerfc unit, hand controller, nipples, map sensor, harness

USED genuine Bee-R axle back muffler with some scrapage, current hangers will fit s15/s14 or cut it off for your own custom fit, sounds tufffffffff

$90

BRAND NEW s15/s14 apexi super suction kit with replica pipe and genuine apexi filter

$280

@ sydney/homebush, first in first served, all offers considered, can deliver anything but big things you'll have to pay :)

LOTS and lots OF PICS HERE:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=347929

prices dropped:

BRAND NEW Nismo 18" LM-GT4 package, one of the lightest forged monoblock rims in a size that will fill up your guards and allow you to run the most rubber

price dropped: $3200

BRAND NEW beefy and sturdy quality z32 cast aluminum AFM adapter

$50 express overnight delivered

price dropped: $40

BRAND NEW s15 bolt-on sump protector bash plate, 3mm thick (will fit s14 as well)

$200

price dropped: $180

USED genuine and damn rare Raybrig HID foglights!!, including all wiring and Raybrig switch, Raybrig relays and Raybrig housings

price dropped: $560

price dropped: $70

price dropped: $50

price dropped: $1300

includes everything listed on nengun, note that the nengun price on the following link is just for the main unit itself, you have to buy the sensors seperately: http://www.nengun.com/apexi/power-fc-hand-controller-d-jetro

USED genuine Bee-R axle back muffler with some scrapage, current hangers will fit s15/s14 or cut it off for your own custom fit, sounds tufffffffff

$90

BRAND NEW s15/s14 apexi super suction kit with replica pipe and genuine apexi filter

$280

price dropped: $260

@ sydney/homebush, first in first served, all offers considered, can deliver anything but big things you'll have to pay :thumbsup:

Edited by _Wing_

@ sydney/homebush, first in first served, all offers considered, can deliver anything but big things you'll have to pay :)

BRAND NEW Nismo 18" LM-GT4 package, one of the lightest forged monoblock rims in a size that will fill up your guards and allow you to run the most rubber

price dropped: $3200

BRAND NEW s15 bolt-on sump protector bash plate, 3mm thick (will fit s14 as well)

$200

price dropped: $180

price dropped: $170

price dropped: $560

price dropped: $500

price dropped: $60

price dropped: $50

price dropped: $40

price dropped: $1300

includes everything listed on nengun, note that the nengun price on the following link is just for the main unit itself, you have to buy the sensors seperately: http://www.nengun.com/apexi/power-fc-hand-controller-d-jetro

$280

price dropped: $260

price dropped: $240