SAU Community

What Really Gets Up Your Knickers?

craig R33

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated the fact that things have changed for the worse in Adelaide because of the police defects.

I hated the fact that 10 years later the city has died down with less people out enjoying themselves because of defect worries...

but no need to worry about this anymore in Tokyo. :laugh:

I hate how scummy society has turned out - walking down Hindley Street last Friday about 3am in the morning after the SAU LAN - f**king scum central! drug f**ked f**king dero scums everywhere its the most scum in one area I've ever seen none of us felt safe feel as though we're going to get stabbed any second!

I hate how scummy society has turned out - walking down Hindley Street last Friday about 3am in the morning after the SAU LAN - f**king scum central! drug f**ked f**king dero scums everywhere its the most scum in one area I've ever seen none of us felt safe feel as though we're going to get stabbed any second!

I worked in nightclubs on Hindley for 4 years. Never again. Absolute shit hole ... nothing has changed. :down:

Bloody asian gangs here, aboriginal gangs there, so called "homeless" teen gangs here, wog gangs there. Teens puking up every corner!

Edited by RubyRS4

+11ty trillion there dohmar

every bloody supermarket............ jingle bells jingle bells

ffs

Whats worse is the old skill testers out the front of the supermarkets and their shitty christmas tunes :down"

i hate adelaide enough now that i'm packing my up bat and ball...........f**k S.A.........i'm going back to perth. leaving on monday night................see ya's later hey.

:down: for not much really...........

got issue's me thinks

call Dr. Phil he will listen to your troubles

Concensus is against you stevo

+3 for xmas carols being wack

+1 for dr phil

that beats you by a +2 which means you totally failcopter <insert facepalm>

-D

PS Not even Il Divo can save your argument! BWahahahahahhahahaha

i hate adelaide enough now that i'm packing my up bat and ball...........f**k S.A.........i'm going back to perth. leaving on monday night................see ya's later hey.

:down: for not much really...........

Oh well, if you dont like it, then leave. Can i ask what is so bad about SA?