SAU Community

What Really Gets Up Your Knickers?

craig R33

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Supre`. Walked past it yesterday and all the girls in there are like, 15 dressed like hookers and every t-shirt has whatever is cool on the internet at the moment on it. One of the girls had an Obama t-shirt on! She probably didn't even know who he was!

those little yellow signs on the back of cars especially " BABY ON BOARD"...

Do i give a f**k you have a baby on board? what does that mean try even more not to crash into that particular car ffs

rrriiiiggghhhttttt.......................

im going to leave that one alone.

dick.

I really hate it when I driving along with two dead hookers and a pound of smack in my boot, and the cops do a 180

and then they follow me to the local, low speed pursuit of 50kph until i pull into the local donut shop, and then drive off

i mean ffs

if you're going to follow me and give me a heart attack, the least u can do is search my car and arrest me

geez

-D

i hate lining up at servo's and having to wait for 15minutes for the stupid prick behind the counter to slowly but surely serve 2 other people. Clearly unable to speak a word of english and has had no introductory on how to do his job efficiently.

People who haven't got a frigging clue about how to use a slip lane when either getting into or out of traffic. The one on the way out of Gawler when getting onto Main Nth Rd is a classic, speed limit in the slip lane is 100kph so its no wonder that knobs doing 70kph find it so hard to merge with the traffic.

People who have those big white HOLDEN stickers across the windscreens of their commie. WTF is that all about? Just in case they forget?

People who have those big white HOLDEN stickers across the windscreens of their commie. WTF is that all about? Just in case they forget?

Thats for when the dumb f**ks are on the RCK forum and they forget how to spell it. They can look out the window to see how its spelt.

They should get stickers made up for Commonwhore :P

Edited by RubyRS4