SAU Community

What Really Gets Up Your Knickers?

craig R33

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I think you all secretly share make-up ideas

<looks at Rad32's MSN pic> I'd prefer to be called Rouge any day over wearing a PINK SHIRT! :P

---

I don't like Pink shirts and popped collars? :D

Edited by TheRogue

<looks at Rad32's MSN pic> I'd prefer to be called Rouge any day over wearing a PINK SHIRT! :)

---

I don't like Pink shirts and popped collars? ;)

haha its not pink.. its custom spray painted FLURO!

Too right thats annoying as hell, especially when all the embers and shit flick up onto your car.

Try riding a bike and those embers get into your helmet, or eye.

You have an ash tray for that shit, not the damn road :(

Well, so many people do it. Why should they dirty up their car, when they can just dirty up the streets.

Well, so many people do it. Why should they dirty up their car, when they can just dirty up the streets.

Cause people who smoke should dispose of their filth rather than making the rest of the public put up with the shithouse sight of non biodegradable cig butts littering the roads and plantlife.

Pet hate is when smokers just throw their shit on the ground when theyre a meter away from a bin. See this all the time at bus stops in the city. Sometimes I have a go at them and they just look at me as if I took a dump in their cornflakes

meh

-D

That falls into the same category as those twats that park at McDs or Hungrys and throw their rubbish out the window ... when they're parked right in front of a bin :(

I reckon littering like that in a car park whilst in your vehicle should be a traffic offence. My 2c worth.

That falls into the same category as those twats that park at McDs or Hungrys and throw their rubbish out the window ... when they're parked right in front of a bin :(

I reckon littering like that in a car park whilst in your vehicle should be a traffic offence. My 2c worth.

+1 to that

-D

17 year old chicks who call it "alcamahole". and chicks who have myspace status' as "im loving 24/7 partying"

ahlcomolepops

i hate 21 y/0 mates that chase 17 y/o chicks and wonder why they are so immature....

go figure

jealousy is a curse you know

I think someone already mentioned it, but ...

Those twat cyclists who hog lanes. I was driving down West Tce this morning and there was a cyclist riding in the middle of the lane. I passed in another lane and stopped ahead at a set of lights, front of the lane. The cyclist squeezes past me and the gutter and positions himself right in front of my car. I give him a quick toot, and up comes 'the bird' without even looking over his shoulder. :( Lights change and he intentionally takes up as much of the lane as he can. I pass in a gap in the next lane over and make sure the bov hisses at him for his rudeness.

Now I'm at the next set of lights behind a wagon, waiting to turn left. He tries squeezing past again, but I hug the kerb a bit more. Now I hear him going of his head about "f**king car drivers" ... take a look at yourself buddy. Lights change and I'm about to turn the corner and he puts himself in front of my car. f**king loony gambling with tonnes of motor vehicle. Completed the turn and continued to work. Someone else can clean him up ... only a matter of time.

ooooooo, you've just tickled one of my sore points there Roo.

I know it's hard to believe but I have been known to lose it with some cyclists that pull some of that crap.

ooooooo, you've just tickled one of my sore points there Roo.

I know it's hard to believe but I have been known to lose it with some cyclists that pull some of that crap.

What irritates me more Pete, is that I use to ride alot on my mountain bike in groups for exercise/trekking about. There's no way I'd put myself directly in front of a car!

Second in line are those 50cc scooter riders who lane split and position themselves directly in front of traffic also. They do not have the acceleration to be doing that.

Then go another step further ... bad motorcyclists. I get peeved when a biker does the stupidest thing in traffic, putting his life at risk ... and giving bikers a bad name (like we don't have that already). I've given some of them a mouthful. Usual reply I get is "oh thats right, cage driver disrespecting the guy ont he bike" ... until I point out to them that I ride too, and much longer than they have and even I think they're a dickhead waiting for a fatal accident.

:(

Edited by RubyRS4

Few days ago I was in my friends Rb25/30det cefiro and like as mentioned above sum tightass ballsucking cyclist in a leotard tries to squeeze past and almost knocks the mirror. So my friend cruises really slow next to him and were all looking at him and he winks at us so we slow down and get behind and then drop a gear and gate it to the redline past him. He stopped his bike and gave us the finger lol.

I hate Christmas Carols. Christmas itself is fine but WHY do people insist on playing carols? They suck for 11 months of the year and then suddenly become fashionable?

And it doesnt matter what type... u could have the full on catholic boys choir, or the swingin 60's tony martin type, or the americanized jazzed up carols with saxaphones and michael bolton screaming 'santa claus is coming' at the top of his voice.

GAH THEY ALL FKN SUCK

I'd smash the vinyls if I could....

-D