SAU Community

Just Jap Racing Gives An R35 Gtr The Chop - Literally

Just Jap Racing

can I ask why not keep the chassis intact incase someone puts the pink car into the trees?

because you cannot import complete cars for use as spare parts. why do you think people sell half cuts or front cuts? if you could just bring in a whole car and sell it for parts that's what people would do. of course.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna strip one to see how they're built! They got some pretty wicked sh1t goin on, plastic front strut towers/firewall etc..... I'll be super-keen to know if the chassis is repairable if crashed or if it needs a re-shell.

if you all look closely, the front window has been damaged and the a pillar is bent.

so seems like a write off.

but if it was a complete vehicle and they decided to cut it up for parts.. omg.. such a waste.

The car is being bought in for spare parts for the Donut King Race Team, in case you missed it in the first post

really? to quote the person (pete) who BOUGHT it. (his my best mate, since forevers dad) on our way to sydney last saturday (to just jap) "oi did i tell u i bought another R35, its a right off though, so will be good for spares for MY car"

my info is from the OWNER of the right off. so gus was correct, in case u didnt no

picture off mine phone, good looking driveway aye :P the right off is for spares for the white one (which is now pink) comfy ride home with its interior all over me from sydney other day haha

DSC00065.jpg

Edited by tigerss

• 2 months later...

Ahh can't believe I just saw this thread..Saw the pink 35 being unloaded today from the trailer as I was driving out of my driveway ;)..btw there actually is a excel there

Edited by KKS

who would have thought, 4 garage spaces yet two R35s and race car GTR out side,

wonder whats in the garage :P

the holden, dur (im serious lol) hudson, and these two really sexy red things :domokun:

and no there isnt an excel there......

Edited by tigerss

it is damaged, look at where the roof use to be, the glass and pillars, thats why its missing haha..

I'm VERY VERY curious on how much it was purchased for... as a damaged vechile.

I'm sure it was a good deal.