SAU Community

1992 R32 Gtst Type M Highly Modified! $11000

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it has a rb25det box which will handle about 400rwkw and it now has a brand new $2000 direct twin plate clutch built to handle 1000hp...

i have done all the work my self and dr drift has done the tunning.. so it has a remapped ecu in it.. i sold the coilovers so it just has standard suspension in it now..

there is over $10000 just in mods in this car!! i am basically giving this away... all you need to do is put a bigger turbo on and it will make 350+ rwkw!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Leigh, long tim no speak. I just saw this when browsing for sale threads for an EvoIII. I seriously can't believe nobody has snatched this up by now. I have been freinds with, and worked with Leigh since this car first came into his posession, it's what made me fall in love with imports and I will put my name to it being a perfect specimen of a 32. He is truely anal about this car as anybody who goes and looks at it will realise. If you have any doubts call Sam (Dr Drift) and ask him about the car, I put money on him having nothing but good things to say about it

Sorry mate

but i dont think thats going to fool anyone

that is an rb20det engine

unless you've posted up the wrong pics

.........genius :P

Edited by ardie

thanks guys, the only problem is that the people that know how much of a bargain this car is already own a skyline.. there is a hell of alot of time money and effort going into this conversion and it is nothing like driving an rb20 the difference is incredible... i have not even had one person out to look at it!!

thanks guys, the only problem is that the people that know how much of a bargain this car is already own a skyline.. there is a hell of alot of time money and effort going into this conversion and it is nothing like driving an rb20 the difference is incredible... i have not even had one person out to look at it!!

You have a PM, with a few questions mate