SAU Community

Any One Wants To Borrow Me Their Ecu?

lcy

Hi ppl,

I Just realise i can't drive with the Power fc that i just bought. Its a used power fc and its most likely has been tuned. oh shit!

And my car aint stock either. I have sold my ECU(thinking i can drive the it with the power fc) to someone overseas so theres no turning back.

Anyone who have a spare R34 Gt-t ECU lying around, could you borrow it to me or i will buy it for the right price.

Oh car is Manual.

I just need to drive the car to Malaga and will return the ECU in a day or two (might be longer). Depends on the mechanics if they need it longer.

Looking at borrowing the ECU next week on Monday

I am willing to pay $50 for the person who is willing to lend it to me for a few days.

You can contact me directly (0423191959) or pm me.

A quick English lesson...lol.

You should be asking if someone can "Lend" you an ecu.

"could you borrow it to me " should be could you lend it to me.

I would say to you. You may borrow my ecu or I will lend it to you..

Sorry I don't have one for you, but you could buy my R33 ecu....

Good luck getting it sorted mate..

Try calling one of the performance places like hyperdrive, xspeed, ovaboost ect there bound to have some stock ecus lying around from when people get them to install the power fc's.

thanks for the kind replies.

thanks also for the kind english lesson................... not.

but i havent been driving my car so i thought one last time before getting it into the shops.

thanks also for the kind english lesson................... not.

*shakes head*

He was very polite with his English lesson, you're lucky it was him and not other people.

You're also lucky that this thread didn't get deleted as soon as you made it.

You're also lucky that this thread didn't get deleted as soon as you made it.

haha! delete my thread for? which part of this thread violated the forum rules??

Just a grammar mistake and my thread gets deleted??. Thanks for the kind words but dont need to be sarcastic about it.

All i am asking is to borrow a stock r34 ecu and i get a english lesson. chill up people. If you dont have a r34 ecu then you dont need to reply.

All sorted now. At least some people are kind enough to lend* correct myself BORROW* me his ECU. You know who you are, so :( .

Edited by lcy