SAU Community

Beach To Burger Crusie Wrap Up 27/11/08

LEANBAC

Im glad that no one got defected its a good thing i didnt even see a cop on the way home and i had to go through the city lol

Is anyone cruising up on sunday to the show and shine i would rather drive up with someone maybe wash b4 and drive up together if anyones down let me know :D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad guy i didnt do the smelly fart, that was lil lucky

LOL! That fart was so a Fart Can noise off a Ricer.

Thanks for the organisation AP +1

Amber!.. Amber!.. Amber!..

Come on!!! :D:D

When I grow up I want a tattoo just like AP so I can pick up waitresses

Gota love her Hot Pants.

Btw. LOL at commodore being impounded

Really, where, when..?

That fart put out more horsepower than all of the GTRs put together.

:):blink::laugh:

Enough fart power to spin a T51R

:rofl::P:laugh:

Thats how i roll :D

Funny stuff man!

yea was good to finally meet some of you, I didn't get to meet all of you and there were to many of you guys to remember names lol.

Whats the show and shine?

Man you left early, was gona say hi to ya in the car park and show you the front lip on my car.

Yeah come to Show and Shine this Sunday!

SAU VIC show and shine at Caribbean Gardens on Sunday ;)

Great night guys, free burger wooooot!

Yeah Be There!

Burgers was awesome! Mighty Melbourne Burger FTW!

:D

It's got a 4AGE.

Ohhh they used to put them in the old MR2 AW11s I think. 1.6 litre if I remember correctly?

My baby puts out more kw and is lighter though :)

3S-GE :laugh:

But nah, was cool to check out your car. Something different, just like mine :blink:

adam-__-

Was that u driving back on Princes HYW near Clayton last night? I didn't wave cos I wasn't sure it was a SAU car

Yeah, that was me. I didn't know where you went after we had crossed that huge intersection, the one where you turn to go into Monash's car park (forgotten the name :D ).

And Jamie! Where's my drink? :blink:

Edit:

Ohhh they used to put them in the old MR2 AW11s I think. 1.6 litre if I remember correctly?

My baby puts out more kw and is lighter though :)

3S-GE :rofl:

But nah, was cool to check out your car. Something different, just like mine :laugh:

Yep, 1.6 and were in the AW11s. I was trying to check your ride out at the photo shoot place, but it was too dark. All I remember was your blue dash cluster. haha

Edited by adam-__-

Yeah, that was me. I didn't know where you went after we had crossed that huge intersection, the one where you turn to go into Monash's car park (forgotten the name :D ).

And Jamie! Where's my drink? :)

Ah man, I think I drunk it!

I get you another 1 LOL!

BTW Pics up soon, just gota fix'em up.

ITZTRU where were you, did you leave earliy?

WTF :D are those glow in the dark number plates? RBPOWA and GTT4DR, (last pic).

I noticed that and thought wtf?! There's nothing special about my number plate, just seems ridiculously reflective for some reason.

I was trying to check your ride out at the photo shoot place, but it was too dark. All I remember was your blue dash cluster. haha

Yeah, that's about all there is to see in my car :D Nice $20 mod

I could've shown you my stereo too, but that's about it.

Haven't done a lot of mods at this stage. Hopefully at the next meet I'll have lots of cool stuff to show off by then :)

Jeremy - think before your post. This is a public forum

That is all.

Thanks.

:huh:

What was wrong with my last post..?

EDIT:

Oh, the post about the seatbelts :ph34r: My bad!

...I was umm.. kidding.. :thumbsup:

Edited by jezza boii

:huh:

What was wrong with my last post..?

EDIT:

Oh, the post about the seatbelts :ph34r: My bad!

...I was umm.. kidding.. :thumbsup:

Ummm no it was actually the parts where you were talking about others people's behaviour on the cruise.

Now, if people can go through a booze bus, have undercover officers follow the cruise for a while all without problems or the public calling about anything wrong… then I don’t think anyone would have been doing the things you were speaking of to be honest. :laugh:

Either way - keep it off the forums. Talking about anything like that impacts everyone.

Same for everyone else :laugh:

End of the day I was very glad to hear the above points about the Police seeing, observing and letting be another Sau-Vic cruise.

It backs up once again that SAU-Vic is a great club, with no police problems due to the way members conduct themselves in the public eye. Respect the road laws, have a great cruise. Great work.

Definitely one of the best SAU meets I've been to. Good to see and meet new faces. Good work guys! Too bad an organiser didn't have his car. :huh:

Edit: Great burgers and no cop troubles at all. :ph34r:

haha yeah bummed that my car wasnt ready...next time dw. I'll make a "pat's got his car on the road for more than a day cruise" in the future :thumbsup:

re; the booze bus.

booze bus was on opposite side of the road, they just gave us a stare as 20 skylines past them on the left.

The cop who decided to setup on the other side of the road would be kicking him self lol

re; the commodore.

After the photoshoot, the group which was driving back to noble park. We saw a cop pulled over on side of road and a flat bed taking a SS VS commodore with chromes. hehe