SAU Community

205 Rwkw R32 Gtst Package

Hi guys.

I'm selling all the bits off my 205rwkw R32 GTS-T as a whole package because i want to make my car stock again. I'm doing this to get out of debt, as i paid for all these mods with credit cards. Yes, I'm an idiot. Fun wile it lasted though!

For the price of $8600 you'll get

-Garret gt3071r good condition

-Dr.Drift standard ECU remap

-standard air box with k&n filter (modified to suit Z32 AF meter)

-Z32 airflow meter

-4" mandrel bend intake pipe

-RB26 standard intercooler and piping to suit

-bosch 040 fuel pump (internally mounted)

-440cc injectors

-38mm external wastegate, plumbed back

-3" dump + front pipe (i kept the standard cat back to keep it a bit quieter- full 3" can be arranged)

-Oil catch can

-braided stainless oil and water lines

-Adjustable cam gears

-splitfire coil packs

-excedy 5 puck clutch (strong yet street friendly)

-greddy EBC profec II

More stuff that i cant think of :)

All of these things cost me well over $9000 for the parts only.

It would take 1 weekend, maybe 2 for me to put all the mods onto your car.

I have dyno sheets to prove.

The mods are still in the current car, and I'd be happy to take you for a spin.

I will set the cam gears to suit your engine on a dyno.

This will include a dyno printout.

RB20's are capable of handling more power, and all the mods could easily support more power, all it would take to get 230rwkw would be more tuning at DR.drift which i would be more than happy to organise.

ANY (and i mean ANY) more modifications that you would like I can do at a decent price.

ONLY CONDITION OF SALE: As i want to make my car stock again, and i don't have any stock parts i would require to keep all the standard items that i remove from your car.

CONTACT DETAILS: my name is James. I'm located on the Mornington peninsula. My phone number is 0423 043

Call, sms or pm me anytime.

Thanks.

well yeah, it has the potential to support alot more power, but A- ive got stock internals so i wouldnt push it past the 230rwkw mark, and B- when i got it tuned, Sam (aka dr.drift) didnt want to turn up the boost any more until i put new head bolts in. apparently he's seen heads lift off the gasket from high boost on old head bolts

and no, at this stage I'm not willing to seperate.

cheers. James.

rice me up- like its not a bad setup but man to tell you the truth your kind of dreaming for that kind of figure your asking mate, that price can probably get you 260+rwkw, i think around 5k installed is pretty good as its all second hand stuff aswell

cheers tony

well yeah, it has the potential to support alot more power, but A- ive got stock internals so i wouldnt push it past the 230rwkw mark, and B- when i got it tuned, Sam (aka dr.drift) didnt want to turn up the boost any more until i put new head bolts in. apparently he's seen heads lift off the gasket from high boost on old head bolts

and no, at this stage I'm not willing to seperate.

cheers. James.

this dr drift always seems to have an excuse when his tunes don't make power... which is pretty often i've noticed

cheers. James.

how much boost are you using to get 205rkw? and how much do you think the rb20 can take before the heads start lifting?

you must be talking +25psi???

nah, it only needs 16 pounds to get 205. no idea what it would take to lift the head.

Christ I'm getting burned...

In my defense: admittedly it's not a massive power figure, but if you were to put all that equipment on an engine with forgies etc, you'd be able to get heaps more power. id say over the 300rwkw mark maybe? couldnt work it out exactly.

• 1 month later...