SAU Community

Wtb Rb30det Conversion Parts

redwolf5514

I'm looking for parts to start my RB30det conversion. I would appreciate if you would PM your price with shipping. Right now I'm located in the States, Chicago zip: 60623, so I know shipping will be a major factor.

Wanted:

RB30e Series 2 block (series 1 is ok but series 2 has provisions for the oil / water lines for the turbo so no need to drill and tap into the block)

RB26 head (bear head is fine, but will need the cover)

Pistons, valves ...... at a later date but shoot me a PM I might just jump if it's a good deal!

I'm looking for parts to start my RB30det conversion. I would appreciate if you would PM your price with shipping. Right now I'm located in the States, Chicago zip: 60623, so I know shipping will be a major factor.

Wanted:

RB30e Series 2 block (series 1 is ok but series 2 has provisions for the oil / water lines for the turbo so no need to drill and tap into the block)

RB26 head (bear head is fine, but will need the cover)

Pistons, valves ...... at a later date but shoot me a PM I might just jump if it's a good deal!

iv got rb30 series 1 bottom end with eagle rods and cp pistons,no idea on a price for shipping,4000