SAU Community

The Defected Thread...

Cubes

does anyone have any std GTR injectors that i could borrow?

my car got defected and i'm running 1000cc injectors and E85, am just wondering whether i'd need to change the injectors out and get it through on a PULP std tune or whether i'd be able to leave the bigger ones in and leave the car on E85?

all the fuel lines are stock or at least look std. its all done with propper tubing.

does anyone have any std GTR injectors that i could borrow?

my car got defected and i'm running 1000cc injectors and E85, am just wondering whether i'd need to change the injectors out and get it through on a PULP std tune or whether i'd be able to leave the bigger ones in and leave the car on E85?

all the fuel lines are stock or at least look std. its all done with propper tubing.

Depends do the injectors look stock or do you have a custom fuel rail that makes it obvious?

the fuel rail is stock and is painted black, the injectors are even more boring looking than std

It isn't legal, but you'll almost certainly pass an inspection though.

wont it affect emissions or something

They dont check idle emissions, if they suspect something they will request you get an application to modify vehicle and specify it as a condition on there.

You will be fine, if your injection system looks stock, stock ECU then you will be fine.

if you dont think youll get through first time and are just wanting a list of what you need to do (which is how some people seem to do it....)

i would go through and try with the e85 plus the injectors...

what are peoples thoughts on going through regency with R33 LCAs on a 32, FMIC with a hole cut under battery tray, z32, gt3076, nistuned rb20 ecu on a rb25.... ?

gonna ring regency monday aswell...

what are peoples thoughts on going through regency with R33 LCAs on a 32, FMIC with a hole cut under battery tray, z32, gt3076, nistuned rb20 ecu on a rb25.... ?

gonna ring regency monday aswell...

Z32 AN GT3076 will get picked on that's about all sorry to hear you got defected