SAU Community

The Defected Thread...

Cubes

i got one for all of you out there on the way to fleet sa to pic up a company and seen a VW T5 CAPMER with flashing red and blue lights in the back window wen i got up closer it was 2 cops giving a lady a ticket so wot im trying to say is if your out on the road be careful there going to extreme lenths to bust anyone they can............................how fcked is that a VW T5 CAMPER VAN W..T..F

i got one for all of you out there on the way to fleet sa to pic up a company and seen a VW T5 CAPMER with flashing red and blue lights in the back window wen i got up closer it was 2 cops giving a lady a ticket so wot im trying to say is if your out on the road be careful there going to extreme lenths to bust anyone they can............................how fcked is that a VW T5 CAMPER VAN W..T..F

lol thats awesome.

Another one to watch out for are the un-marked bikes too !

there are so many unmarked cop cars rolling around its not funny

i have seen previously Land Crusiers with cops in it

They're Star Force officers. Zero tolerance. Don't go messing with them :D

^^^ i think they were star force

it was funny i was sitting at the lights and they were next to me once

4 of them in there and they were all looking at the line......

i was like ohh wtf 4 cops in the one cruiser

^^^ i think they were star force

it was funny i was sitting at the lights and they were next to me once

4 of them in there and they were all looking at the line......

i was like ohh wtf 4 cops in the one cruiser

Seen them down Rundle St for a few nights in a row, getting the stupid cab drivers to stop congesting the street. They were plenty hard on them.

Not that I mind, I hate cabbies.

watch out for

unmarked ve's

blue and white unmarked bmw bikes

a blue and black xr8

a red vz ute

white vw and hiace vans - these guys are either rbt or dedicated defect bus... stay away

silver and black land cruisers with heavy duty racks on top + spot lights mounted at all 4 corners

thats all from my sightseeing over the last year or so that i can remember

They're Star Force officers. Zero tolerance. Don't go messing with them :P

definitely Starrys or drug squad.

couple of mates of mine are starrys, Zouma & Pacey (real names withheld) and you are correct in saying not to mess with them.

if they stop you car for any reason, they'll have you out of the driver's side window before you have time to touch the door handle......even if your window is wound up, lol

EDIT: Anyway, this is a Defect Thread, so everyone back OT (me included, lol) :D