SAU Community

Rb25 Into R32 Gts-t

WARDY32

bout to rip into the conversion in the next week, still tossing up wether to use the standard RB20 loom and just change all the plugs etc or change to a complete RB25 loom..

What is easier and causes the less hassles? Ill be running a full aftermarket ecu (wired in, not plug and play), and its a series 2 engine. I spent hours searching but everyone has mixed responses lol..

also if i decide to run the RB20 loom, what plugs will have to be changed and what will have to be modified? will i have to run the knock sensors if i am running an aftermarket ecu?

Hope someone can help :)

Cheers Wardy

i would use the series 2 loom man, not the rb20 loom,

series 2 loom = no igniter, 1 plug to hook up all injectors, plug for vct i think, the knock senors, and a few other things,

rb20 loom = igniter (so would have to change), 3 injector plugs in the loom, and 1 big plug to hook up the other 3, then you have the throttle body senor which is different aswell, the knock sensors hook up at different spots and are different plugs, afm is different plug,

What i did, i got a series 2 loom, gave my wiring guy the series 2 loom and my rb20 loom, he took all that aircon and wiper shit out of my rb20 loom and put it into my rb25 loom, $350 later and its all sweet and doesnt look dogey at all,

i think its easy to use 25 loom, but i havnt done it myself

thanks for the reply mate, still a bit unsure as to what i am goin to do. The rest of the conversion is 100% straight forward and i kno what i have to do.. but this wiring is stressing me out!!

Is there any one on here that can modify the looms so it all plugs straight up? a username or phone number would be great. I need to get it sorted asap

cheers