SAU Community

Sau Lan Friday 19th December

Madaz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh, u guys gotta play this game, it's in Steam "Left 4 Dead", so gooood, like resident evil style, so many f**ken zombies it's not funny, play on expert mode, it's freakin' hard, however u can only have 4 people in a server, as co-op, but it's fun cuz everyone has to work with each other, and the mobs spawn randomly each time, and we are talking about like 20~30 mobs coming at you at once, such an andrenalin pumpin' game! gotta play it!!

^^ suck it up princess come and pwn some noobs ;):)

i may be late to coffee so who ever is first get a table for 10 people minimum it really doesn't matter where just has to be down stairs from the Arena

my mobile is 0421932750

was good fun, turnout was alright. had to bail early though, start work earlier than i expected.

thanks for the drinks, vu. :O :O

Oh so that was YOU! I told them it wasnt me so I didnt pay for it... you ripped them off! tsk tsk :O

There was about 7 of us that stayed to the end and we left at 3am.

Cheers Madaz for organising...Kung Fu Panda & the r3tard had fun owning yas on COD4 :O.

hardly you got me a good few good knife kills but i wasn't wearing head phones and not used to not having thumb buttons and my cfg :O redo

yeah thanks for coming everyone sorry coffee downstairs didn't turnout so well my end of year dinner started an hour late

Thanks for the great time out. I had to bail at 11:30pm to catch the stupid last train... didn't drive in cos I had a xmas lunch earlier! Was good to finally meet you, Sled! Good to see you were gaming, too! Lol

I would have stayed the entire time if I drove in! Would have loved to finish that AOE2 Lan game lol. Makes we want to reinstall it on the PC and start playing it again!! I used to play it loads back in the MSN Zone days!

Was also good to finally meet some of the other guys, too (Krishy, etc).

Was a great night!! Def do it again.

Sorry I didn't make it say hi guys. Got way more plastered than intended at our work thing at Ayers House .... damn the Annies Lane Cab Sav and the D'Arenburg Footbolt Shiraz - they were to good and I just couldn't stop. The wife had to half carry me back to the car, and there was no way she was letting me out on the town in my condition :laugh:

Haha, she knows you too well Andrew! :laugh:

Sorry I couldn't make it either, had totally forgotten about the missus' work xmas party that she dragged me along to :D Wasn't too bad in the end though, made very good use of the free drinks :ninja: