SAU Community

Pre PAS Dyno day

N I B

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nup no bang ..... sure we didnt hear the end of the bragging last time but with 411rwhp now we all need to wear earplugs around paul *stir, stir* :)

:) thanx Nizmo, I love it :D I want to make it a sweet ass car not to performance then you can look at it again :).

For swapping, mmmm I think both of your car and Paul's would be wonderful to enter my garage :)

Thanx Steve, maybe some other time I can make it to 300 hp :D

but obviously run out of cash , I got some left for fuel :).

Next time I go dyno obviously not Genie (near my house) but ur place :)

Lol , I forgot to pay Paul for dyno cost :) he's going to hunt me with that mighty beast today

haha Erik unfortunately my car was not at Dyno day as it was still having front end repaired after accident ......... but just off the record .... my car looks tonnes better than pauls anyway .... and its black ;) (waits for flamin .... yeah, yeah i know yours does 411 .... but mine still looks better :D ) so just straight swap eh? :D By the time you look at my car theres going to be a few changes too :D

Thanks Steve ..... your support for our entry into PAS is well appreciated by all of us ..... and i can imagine that draggin ya butt out of bed and being at work by 10am on a Sunday wasnt an easy task ! :)

yeah but you would hope it would be getting 400 with how bloody loud that thing is! well at least we now know that the wing will be good for some use, with 400 at the rears it may actually prove usefull :-)

Well done paul I am jealous. but not for long perhaps. Oh and troy if you didn't hear the bang from pauls car this week I am sure you will hear it next week :-p

Onya paul and steve.. well done nice to see a gtst put out that power!

Huge thanks to Steve for supporting us, and allowing us to have free reign on the dyno. An even bigger thanks for not blowing my car up aswell:D

We had quite a few people rock up, and due to the fact that a couple of the PAS entrants weren't able to enter for various reasons we managed to get a few of the interested onlookers to add there cars:D

I wasn't the highest for the day, with Anthony Scalia's Datto taking out top power at 433rwhp, not bad for a backyard job;)

Special mention to Got Boost, pulling 342rwhp in his R32 GTS-t powered by an RB26:drooling:

Thanks alot Dan, I'm just running 260rwhp as my daily setup with the 411rwhp tune only for PAS, until the forged internals are in:D

All my tuning work is done by Steve and he has done a fantastic job, and all of my engine mods are done by Ray Ferrari, proving that even backyarders can get it right:D

Damn there goes any hope of me winning an award at PAS for highest HP 6 was hoping you might blow driving at 360 rwhp plus as an every day drive:bahaha: damn you and your wolf and your backyard mechanic shenanigans!

If it does hold up would there be a quarter mile run with 411rwhp? I would be 1st down there to see how it goes!!! maybe a low 12 or even 11 on the cards would you say?