SAU Community

Stripping C33 Nissan Laurel

Ive had my Laurel for sale for ages now and it seems there is not much interest in a defected car. So, if i get enough interest im going to strip it over the next few weeks and sell it in parts.

I will post a list of parts, descriptions, and prices as a guide. If you think the price is inadequate then make an offer. Some items I will remain firm on price, some will be negotiable. No reasonable offer will be sneezed at.

I will post pictures of everything i can over the next few days.

Im located in Brisbane, but will freight at buyers expence nationwide depending on the size of the item.

You can contact me via PM and we can talk from there.

1) C33 Laurel Shell - resprayed Cherry black recently. Body is in very good condition. I will sell as a roller, or as a bare shell depending on a price negotiated, and what parts are to be included. I will state a price at $2000 as a bare shell. Pics over the next few days.

2) RB20DET - Engine runs very good. Compression test will be done over next few days. I will post photos with results over each cylinder. Will sell engine with stock RB20 T3 turbo, and manifolds. $1000

3) RB20DET gearbox - Recently rebuilt by DanTrans. Very nice to shift with, tight gears, all gears engage very smoothly, nice short throw - $700

4) Racing Logic Ultra Complex coilovers - Fully adjustable base height, damper, and pillow ball camber plates on the fronts, good condition, very nice to drift on. Cost $2000 a set new, sell for $800 Pretty sure these fit S13, as well as Cefiro.

5) Whiteline swaybars - front and rear - Not sure what these are worth. If someone knows please let me know.

6) Locked R200 Diff - Very tight, never missed a beat. Cops a flogging and has never let me down. $350

7) Racing Logic hydraulic handbrake mechanism + cylinder - $150

8) R33 GTR Brembo brake rotors + callipers front, R33 GTST rotors and callipers rear - Again not too sure what these will fetch. I guess im open to offers on these.

9) Momo steering wheel and boss kit - $150

10) HKS 2535 Ball Bearing turbo - Very nice turbo. Good condition with braided water and oil lines, no shaft play - $1500

11) 3inch turbo back custom stainless exhaust - Very straight run, with cat, and Zetti cannon muffler. Sounds very nice without being overly loud. $600

12) Stainless 3 inch split dump pipe to fit T3 flanged turbo. Very good condition - $300

13) Superspark RB20 coilpacks with adaptor leads. Have driven less than 1000km with these installed. Cost 500 and something to buy new. Sell for $350

14) Cusco catch can. Good condition. Speedflow fittings. $150

15) GTR injectors - came off an R34 GTR Vspec II, so you could expect they would have done low Kms. Sell for $400.

16) Brand new 2 litre stainless surge tank with push on outlets. Never been used or installed - $150

17) R32 GTST front seats - Very good condition, no rips or tears, or ciggarette burns, nice upgrade to early model S13 or 180SX - $250 for the pair.

18) Racepro atmospheric BOV - $100

19) Cooling pro front mount intercooler with piping kit, very good cond, stainless piping with all silicone connectors and hose clamps - $500

20) Front and rear strut braces - As far as i know these will fit S13's aswell. Front is Cusco brand, rear is unknown. $100 each.

21) 16"x8" -4 offset Performance superlite rims. Driven less than 1000kms on these wheels. Perfect condition. Come with Falken tyres, fronts are almost perfect tread, rears are fairly f**ked as i did a practice night on them. $1500

22) Brand new Nissan R32 GTR injector resistor pack. Still in packaging, genuine OEM part. $150

23) Stock Nissan C33 Laurel front and rear bumpers. Front has had part of inside cut to fit FMIC, in good condition, will need a coat of paint. Rear is in good condition, again could do with a coat of paint. VERY HARD TO GET HOLD OF THESE! Took me months to try and track down both of them. $400 for the set.

24) R33, 5 stud hubs front and rear, Front has 75mm extended wheel studs installed. Not too sure what these are worth, would sell them by themselves or with the Brembos as a package.

25) Koyo motorsport aluminium radiator. Very good cond. $350

26) Rear subframe pineapples. Make an offer.

27) Pretty much every arm in this car aftermarket and adjustable. Hit me up with what you would like and i will name a price or Make an offer.

28) 25mm fibreglass front guards, painted cherry black. One has a slight crack in it, easily repairable - $250 for the pair.

29) Turbonetics 38mm external wastegate, good condition - $200

As i said pics will be up over the next few days. I wont be stripping until i see how much interest i can get. I would prefer to sell the whole car for around the $10,000 mark. But if your interested send me a PM and we can go from there. If you want the engine come and have a test drive while its still in the car.

Cheers, Shawn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...