SAU Community

Cusco 1.5 Way Mechanical Lsd

Item: This 1.5 way Cusco LSD had only just been installed in my s14 when i bought it 3 months ago. Works great but I'm not making use of it so am changing back to the more subtle nissan LSD.

Details: Not getting any knocking noise people often complain about with mechanicals. Diff has 6 bolt output shafts. Advertised as a whole but willing to remove centre for shipping etc. Pulled the back off last night... everything looks good. Oil was fresh and clean.

Price: $700ono

Thanks,

Wegs

post-16206-1228344771_thumb.jpg

Edited by wegs

probably a stupid question but will this fit a 32 gtst?

Nah not a stupid question at all. It's an R200 diff... so yes it will bolt into the subframe. But you would run into problems if your skyline has 5 bolt drive shafts and/or ABS. I don't know about the skylines.. but some of the 200sx's had 5 bolt driveshafts and some had 6 bolt driveshafts. You would only know if this is a good option for you by looking at the number of bolts where your driveshafts meet the diff.

This sale is now on hold pending payment.. but i thought you might still benefit from the info above cause it helps if you know what factors to consider when buying a diff.

Cheers

Wegs

• 2 weeks later...