SAU Community

Car Break Ins

nada

Hey guys would just like to advise my car was broken into last night.. well i guess they didnt break in they just opened the door and hit the jack pot.

Well i parked my car infront of a mates house he told me to park out the front because his old man is gonna come home soon and parks in the driveway.. we wer only inside for about 30 mins. the f**ked up shit is while my car was being brken into my mate and i wer mixing cocktails?

sad yeh i know. yeh i forgot to arm and lock my car.. how could i be so stupid.. the suburb was brooklyn park. they took my wallet, ray bans (glasses) smokes, even pens, they just stripped it.. they wer smart arses about it too.. they left my coin box on my dash and left my deck.. its like they wer noobs they tried to hot wire.. but bcaz of my alarm and imobilser its impossible, same coloured wires etc.

Anyway the point of this post is to remind people.. YOU HAVE A SKYLINE FOR F.UCKSAKE!

dont take it for granted.. ppl with balls will break into ur car, so seriosuly dont be a lazy ass and just leave ur deck face in, ur glove box unlocked hell if u have a steering lock USE IT! and especially dont leave expensive things in ur car its just plan stupid.. i was asking for it pretty much.

But yeh am lucky after they got my glasses they wer pretty satisfied because they got a couple bucks to buy fkn smack and lick each other assholes. so they had no need to strip shit and kick panels.. my bonnet was popped they tried everything to start it up.. but yeh no damage so im grateful for that.. so i guess i consider myself lucky.. could have been alot worst.

(no offense guys) but i would just like to note, if you know the people who broke into my car.. or no anyone who does does break into cars..

ill break there motherf**kin face, nuff said.

Edited by nada

sad to hear

but at least u know they didnt get ur car

could have been a lot worse

i always lock my car no matter how long i am going to be 2 mins or 2 hours

i always lock my car no matter how long i am going to be 2 mins or 2 hours

Amen.

Make it as hard as you can for the thieving scum, not easier.

:yes:

yeh im thinking about investing in a bear trap, just leave it on the floor chained to the seat rail, theyll be to hyped up to notice.. BAM, this is wer they realise, thats only a taste of what there gonna get, and if my alarm fails me im sure ill be hearing him scream.

anyone got cheap bear traps for sale? (in all seriousness) its a great idea well atleast after being a victim of a car break in.

duke15beartrap.jpg

Edited by nada

Technically its not a break in is it? They didnt break anything to get in? :yes:

You were definitely lucky though - a broken window would of cost a few hundred, damage locks/door panels quite a few hundred too......

I park my car at a certain bus exchange when I got to work. I always take out my steering wheel and put it in my backpack and take it wit me. Some may think its a bit stupid but I thinks it's smart :yes::D

Technically its not a break in is it? They didnt break anything to get in? :P

You were definitely lucky though - a broken window would of cost a few hundred, damage locks/door panels quite a few hundred too......

yeh thats what i thought at first, but yeh they didnt get my "permission" so therefore its a break in. and yeh like i said im pretty lucky to be unlucky.

oh frank sounds like an awsome idea i gotta start doing that, id be screwed if i walked into autobarn or supercheap lol.. STEALER!

I park my car at a certain bus exchange when I got to work. I always take out my steering wheel and put it in my backpack and take it wit me. Some may think its a bit stupid but I thinks it's smart :):)

Prob one of the smarter things to do. Just don't leave your bag at work :/

anyone got cheap bear traps for sale? (in all seriousness) its a great idea well atleast after being a victim of a car break in.

duke15beartrap.jpg

Group buy for bear traps :P

sorry to hear dude, wallet and sunnies are an annoying but easy replacement dealing with insurance company after car has been stoling and thrashed the f@*k out of not so easy. Is insurance void if ur car is unlocked?

Same thing happened to me, was only parked out the front of my missus place for 30 minutes and mine got broken into as well, mine was locked however...

Sucks to hear about your luck buddy! Just be glad you still have your car

I park my car at a certain bus exchange when I got to work. I always take out my steering wheel and put it in my backpack and take it wit me. Some may think its a bit stupid but I thinks it's smart :spank::down:

mr bean style!

anyway i always arm the alarm in my car! even in the garage when there's another car behind!

dont see how its a break in if you didnt lock your car, its just your own stuipid fault, its inviting them to take something.

Even if im just going in to pay for petrol I will lock my car up, not that I have anything in my car so there is nothing to steal :spank:

well you were asking for it from the start dude.... brooklyn park, torrensvile....both just shit areas. i used to live down there and i had my car broken into also, if my car ever had to stay on the street i took out the battery and placed a baby monitor under the drivers seat, and the other end on my bedside table. if your in that area alot you'll understand what sort of crowd live there and why they casually cruise around testing cars. point of the story like it's been said time and time again, invest in a top of the line alarm not clear tail lights for f**k's sake. these threads are borderline pointless.