SAU Community

front GTR bodykit cracked

skylinerocks

Guest RedLineGTR

depends how bad the damage it...if its serious your might not be able to patch it up and u might end up getting a new front bar. this is from a friends experience, may not same damage in your case.

i got the same prob on the front of my splitter, but been there for the last couple of weeks since i bought it from japan, just wondering how much it will cost to re-fibre glass the thing and paint it, as i know bayside blue isnt cheap in england, and can anyone help, i am trying to fin the performance charts, ie... how fast a gt-v is 0-60 and top end speed withoput trying it??? can anyone help????

Originally posted by SCOTTE2HOTTE

i got the same prob on the front of my splitter, but been there for the last couple of weeks since i bought it from japan, just wondering how much it will cost to re-fibre glass the thing and paint it, as i know bayside blue isnt cheap in england, and can anyone help, i am trying to fin the performance charts, ie... how fast a gt-v is 0-60 and top end speed withoput trying it??? can anyone help????

... Deeeeemon Daaaaave?:D

• 5 years later...

Hey, i need your opinion. i know bayside blue looks good on a r34 in movies and pictures. but what bout in the real world lol ?

What would you think looks better... bayside blue r34 or a Black r34?

Thanks

Hey, i need your opinion. i know bayside blue looks good on a r34 in movies and pictures. but what bout in the real world lol ?

Thanks

Ohh....this is such a hard question...one that I have been asking myself for years. I am planning on getting a R34 GTR later this year and find this question very hard... the Bayside blue is a "trademark" look of the R34 GTR - very nice and slick, but the jetblack R34 GTR is simply "tough" like nails... very hard to say... I'd have to lean towards the jet black... it's like 45% B-Blue, 55% Jet Black. However, it's up to you...in real life, the jetblack just looks as if it's going to jump up and bite your balls off. :rofl:

Thanks

dude, gayside blue is the shit!! my next car will be a 34 gtr in that colour for sure :action-smiley-069:

on a side note, i would never buy another black car again - it slips you slowly but steadily into depression. wash it and 10 seconds after drying, its dirty again. shows every little mark, especially in the sun. swirl, everything! yuck! especially now some 34's are hittin the 10+ year mark, your going to cop it even worse as the paint ages.