SAU Community

Thrash Around/drift R31

11 months reg

R31 Ti with Vl Turbo injectors, Computer, Fuel pump, Turbo

aftermaket boost controler, Intercooler, Koni Shocks and King springs with a bit of chopige lol, mini spool, Built auto

car ready for an easy 200rwkw with a computer at the moment only pushing 150rwkw but still feels pritty quick as car is only 1180kg

car comes with most stock parts (air box, seats, springs, many many more) pull everything out to get wieght right down

selling as is only problem with it is the diff wines after the mini spool and the front gaurds got rolled with a hammer other then that drives and drifts well

will also strip for right price

($2500 gear box, $800 engine, $1200turbo setup, so on)

After quick sale $3895

post-34936-1228515391_thumb.jpg

post-34936-1228515428_thumb.jpg

post-34936-1228515835_thumb.jpg

post-34936-1228515878_thumb.jpg

stock ones sell for 2k on calias turbo ... this was bulit for $3250 so that plus stock price = $5250 now half that and round down = $2500

but hey if your not keen the fuik off and dont post in my forum dipshuit.

I really dont think there is a need to reply to a question like that. I was interested in purchasing the car until this post, why buy a car off someone with such an attitude?...

I really dont think there is a need to reply to a question like that. I was interested in purchasing the car until this post, why buy a car off someone with such an attitude?...

lol well you can gf too then buddy if you dont want it... WOW GOOD FOR YOU I DONT CARE POST IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. only msg if your keen not if you want to post what your thinking cuz guess what??? i couldnt give a fook what you think.