SAU Community

Superlap 2009 Gets A Green Light!

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are remote control u dope! I drove 1 last year from the balcony.

fats you big poof, Go Kart with a body, what chance have you got. Benm you cracked me up. Now all we need is Beer Bitch to get his two bob on things.

fats you big poof, Go Kart with a body, what chance have you got. Benm you cracked me up. Now all we need is Beer Bitch to get his two bob on things.

Only the priviliged see Slot car progress pics. Secret weapon ehh JP !! :P

Where's the Superlap Melbourne dates?

Edited by Tektrader69

They are remote control u dope! I drove 1 last year from the balcony.

that's funny cause fatz tried to get into one from the 1st floor balcony, but he just landed in the bushes....

What a massive day at private practice today at Oran GP. There were over 30 cars.

Cars from every class at Superlap were there.

Saturday private practice is going to be out of control :D

Sunday is going to be massive!!

Crikey you guys are nice. :woot:

I was a little sorry not to be doing Superlap this year but after reading that lot it's obvious we are not welcome. Good luck to all competing.

BTW you really should get all you facts straight before making comments you may later regret.

Crikey you guys are nice. :woot:

I was a little sorry not to be doing Superlap this year but after reading that lot it's obvious we are not welcome. Good luck to all competing.

BTW you really should get all you facts straight before making comments you may later regret.

Based on the comments of some of the other lotus guys, do you blame them?

I'm sorry? Read what he actually wrote and tell me where he is wrong? We never entered our car or expressed any interest in running yet we were shown on the list. Not our fault. The yellow car was destroyed in a serious accident at Phillip Island last year so obviously it can't run.

Edited by LotusHPE

The oil you can see on the track in from the BSM Skyline the race before.

UM maybe you should edit your post to say "Maybe some of the oil might have been from the BSM car".

Sunday was an oil-fest,,,almost every class oiled the track up.

Nice win though,,,Congrats to Tim.

Neil.

David,,,please don't think that everybody here hates the Lotus's. I don't and I think they add major spice to superlap.

Ha Ha superkarts,,,whats worse oil or glycol?. They should stop calling superkarts to the dummy grid,,,they should call all lunatics without seatbelts to the dummy grid!!!.

Neil.

UM maybe you should edit your post to say "Maybe some of the oil might have been from the BSM car".

Yeah, Sorry about that Lofty. I was told by one of the grid marshals that you dropped the oil, or at least some of it. I just read on the other thread that you in fact spun on the oil and didn't drop it. Sorry about that and I hope they get the car sorted in time for Superlap.

I dont think anybody here hates Lotus. What they do hate is pretentious condescending arseholes Logging in to a skyline forum for the express purpose of throwing shit and then taking the bolt.

If same arsehole is going to take cheap shots at our "datto's" what does he expect. Did he seriously think we would all kiss his magnificent sacred arse, not likely. A few disparaging remarks as to his parentage and A gentle reminder of the Incredible giant killing all conquering leyland engine lurking beneath the bonnet of the mighty loty was about as kind as it was going to get. :D

That's very nicely put Mr Fineline.

If anyone was offended by the afforementioned pretentious condescending arsehole, then i unresevedly apologise. That was not the intention at all.

The post was really as result of reading many pages of anti-Lotus sentiment. There were many un-truths being posted. The "other side of the story" was missing.

Anyway, we've all said our bit. Again, i'm sorry for any disparaging remarks i may have made. I know quite a few on this forum personally, and certainly don't wish to sour relationships.

It did make for a few days of entertainment. :D

I hope y'all have a great day at OP.

Tim.