SAU Community

Superlap 2009 Gets A Green Light!

Ok Crew

For those that are coming out on Sunday, I will see you then.

Lets have some fun with some awesome machines, have a good laugh and a great time.

I hope to do some big skids in JP's black betty, test the awd grip of an Sti on the black stuff and not the grass, keep the engine behind me in a Lotus and have a smile on my dial as I try to put the power down in the S2000 :)

I am packing my bags and heading to Newcastle for thurs, fri and sat to do some bigger Skids, Slides, Donuts and Jumps for Hilux Heroes. So if any of the Newcastle crew are planning on going to the NC show, come and say hi :blush:

Hopefully I get back in time for sunday :):(

Edited by Bozman1

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm the bsm car will be at superlap this sunday?, i heard a little rumor they ran into issues (not going to disclose).

....the downforce generated from the front lip ended up opening a vortex to another dimension.

they certainly did have some problems last weekend, but I know they had stripped the motor down by sunday night - so there's no reason they can't be ready in time. I haven't heard in the last few days though.

I saw JP's car on the weekend it looks a million bucks with the new paint job and aero mods. I hope they do the trick.

And I understand that QLD R34 nugget made it down despite some mishaps on the road too.

And I understand that QLD R34 nugget made it down despite some mishaps on the road too.

Not enough fuel stations on the way to keep the tow car full of petrol?

You'll be right. Just use that wheel thingy you sit infront of

To turn round the bends.

Sucks that I'm working. Better heaps of videos on here when I get home.

Edited by Doobs

Well,

I was out there with the sau nsw crew, was good, looked MUCH better from last year, looked more organised!!!

At one stage it looked like it was GTR's vs EVO's!!!

and Garth did a 1.12.1 in the evo too, awesome!!

Great day, stayed there until after lunch than headed off..

Hi-Octane R34 was sounding on fire, having some traction issues from the looks of it..

Great turnout of cars, did feel a bit Evo vs. GT-R for a while there, oh and Johnny Boston vs. the world..

Took a shed load of photos, will slowly go through them and put up the best ones..

superlap.jpg