SAU Community

Post Your Latest Mod Thread

DamageInc

so , after browsing JDMST for a while now i took the idea of the "Post Your Latest Mod Thread" as its good to browse through.

You must post a picture :)

useless just wording it lol

hopefully someone can moderate the thread and keep useless post's out !

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think its wise to post/advertise your mods due to the PO PO defect situations with imports lately or break ins?

but heres my latest go fast mods.

fresh Air in the tires and BP ultimate fuel in the tank, Castrol Edge synthetic oil, fresh car wax job, nothing else "just Dead stock like the day it rolled off the show room floor". :) lol

had to change the air in the tires for ADR compliance?..lol prob the next new suspected defect excuse..lol

I know for a fact that the port Adelaide police read the threads guys.

Pretty sure everyone knows that they're reading this thread/forum and no-one can have a cry about it because they decided to put up the info. None of my "mods" that I have listed are illegal as the car is on private property and I have no intention of driving it until I have the new plates on it and the body parts sorted.

IMO everyone needs to calm down about the whole "police" issue as it comes with owning these sort of cars and even if we didn't have the whole problem with officer Neil, do you honestly believe that the forum won't be monitored by SAPOL?

PS: This wasn't aimed at you in particular Nene, you just happened to post at the time.

I know for a fact that the port Adelaide police read the threads guys.

lol our tax dollars hard at work ? while crims steal cars and dickheads burn out down my street? glad I dont go near the port anymore. I checked the other threads in SAU from other states they have the same or worse problems with defects? so get over it I guess ?

And for the record I'm not agaist cops? just rediculous defects and profiling of SAU skyline drivers.just to fill the states bank account from defects, where does the money go ? not to road repairs to make them safer thats for sure? sorry Im rambling, no offense Nene

Have a look at there website for info on Hoons this month to see where they stand on it-PDF file

http://journal.pasa.asn.au/apps/uploadedFiles/news/511/Opinion.pdf

and cops do get done for there actions as well. a bit old but a good read on elizabeth cop speeding on duty. and caught by public

http://www.policejournalsa.org.au/0203/06a.html

And for the record I'm not agaist cops? just rediculous defects and profiling of SAU skyline drivers.just to fill the states bank account from defects, where does the money go ? not to road repairs to make them safer thats for sure?

no sh*t our roads are shockers, and when repairs are done the problems arent fixed, just bodgey jobs. :whoops: . If I had a $ for the amount of times driving down the road to hear a big "BANG" because of some pot hole. It would of paid for my suspension to be rebuilt, plus another DR30 sitting in my garage :) ... I remember Victorias roads being much nicer then ours

I have no problem with the Police either, I just have a problem with crims running free ie. gang of 49 and innocent people getting harassed for revenue raising.

Edited by benny_blanco

34 GTR rims

and 6x9's

100% legal and fully sick hahaha :)

The 34GTR Rims actually increase your track, due to the width/offset, past what is technically classed as legal installed on a GTS/GTS-t only technically legal on a GTR. A mate found out the hard way when he rolled through regency with a set on his R33 GTS-t

Edited by nigelswazi