I find this ludicrous

Ait

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha what a bunch of dreamers.

My ex had a mx6 turbo with the usualy mods exhaust and pod which she bough off her brother. The turbo on those things are farking small as and 10psi would be the max u could run them at and even then they are slow at best of times. U cant even tell they have a turbo in em when you drive em.

And what about that dickhead saying the fastest time hes seen a r33 do is 14.5 or sumthing on slicks?? who the *** would run slicks with a car that does 14's???

Just thought I'd register and say not all mx6 owners think that. I know that in general terms a r32 r33 or r34 will beat a mx6. Hell ones a rwd turbo 6 and the others a fwd turbo 4.

Its like comparing the 2nd gen mx6 with an s15 silvia. Generally an s15 will beat a 2g mx6.

I like my car but I dont pretend its something it isnt.

my mate comes on these forums under the name of DISZIT. i HAVE beaten him and he has an r33 gtst. he isnt the best driver but neither am i. im not sayin my car is the quickest thing on the road, but i WILL run with a SLIGHTLY modded skyline (ie. 10-12psi, exhaust and filter). id hafta run 15-17psi though. and im sure that i will line up against more than a few even more modded skylines, and get flamed. but i will hold my own in my tx5 turbo. i remember i lined up against an sr20 180sx with 12psi, 3.5inch trust exhaust and filter, and i ran dead even with him till 120km/h (thanks to low boost on launch/10psi on high boost in 2nd gear onwards). a few days later my mate met him, and that race got mentioned. he told my mate wen he was lining me up he was laughing thinking "just another tx5". but then again, ill line up to something alot more powerful and get hammered. hopefully i wil line up against someone on this forum one day who has SOME mods to their skyline... i might win, i might not, but i can guarantee u will be suprised despite the outcome.

sorry for the long post

tx5 turbos are only 90kw stock aint they??

u may run 20psi but the stock turbo on those are so small that u will just be creating more heat than anything else

yeh it does go past 120. and it goes past 180 aswell, unlike some of u skyline boys. cant wait till u get slapped by an f2t! i have a hi flowed turbo, and the limit is 17psi. see fellas its scary, u all judge MY car, yet u havent been in it. ill admit, the only skyline ive been in is my mates r33, but ive been in one. and i wasnt impressed to say the least. wen he gets his exhaust and intercooler, then things will get more interesting! but i got a few tricks up my sleeve.....

up ur sleeve aye

must not be big if there up ur sleeve.

Yet when i read all that crap on ur forums, the guys seem to judge all skylines the same way when they only beat one.

All your really doing now is stirring the lions pit, cause im sure without a doubt that there are skylines on here that would shit all over your car.

I've driven a stock R33 GTS-t and the difference between it and my very mildly moded R33 one is amazing.

R33 GTS-t's really come to life with a 3 inch exhaust and 12psi.

Black_tx5 - remember that a mildly moded R33 GTS-t can be around 170kw at the wheels and the car is around the same weight as the TX5 :) Not saying that your TX5 is slow, but with simular mods it's hard to see past the raw facts.

Cheers

J