SAU Community

Various Bits For Sale.

Ok Doing a bit of clearing up

First off I have a Version 1 ECUtalk display

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ec...pl-t130985.html

No longer need it, Price 175$

DIS001 Equivalent Coilpacks, taken out of the car working r32 spec rb25de-t, only replaced due to upgrade to splitfires Price 120$

R32 Coupe Seats 50$

seats1.jpg

seats2.jpg

Would prefer pickup, but could get a quote to ship stuff interstate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

still have these bits for sale, just havent bothered bumping. Also have two clutch fans, one on the left has 1 small crack in the fan, the one on the right has multiple cracks, selling them as a lot for 50$ + postage

clutchfan.jpg

make an offer on the ecutalk

edit see attached pic of the coilpacks

coilpacks.jpg

I'd say an extra 20$, but I'll probably be in sydney near the end of the week, so could drop them off as well.

That sounds good mate my number is 0407230284 im in penrith but work in the city. ill buy them if i can meet with you or get ya to drop them off but i could probly get 1 clutch for $50 from a wreckers so i won't bother if it means paying for postage thanks again.

That sounds good mate my number is 0407230284 im in penrith but work in the city. ill buy them if i can meet with you or get ya to drop them off but i could probly get 1 clutch for $50 from a wreckers so i won't bother if it means paying for postage thanks again.

sorry for the stuff around mate the problem i was having has seemed to stop so i will not require your parts thanks anyway mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...