SAU Community

K's online Garage

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soulja

Rezz, r the car sound-systems cheaper over their?

It depends, of course there are "no name" brands that are $200-300, but alot of the more expensive gear (than the no-name stuff) isn`t sold in Australia so it`s hard to guage if it`s a bargain.

I`m not full bottle on Car Audio, so in the next few weeks (if you guys are keen for Jap audio gear) it`ll be a very steep learning curve!!! But it`s all good... I enjoy it.

Originally posted by Rezz

By "mob" do you mean mobile phone, Soulja?

Well, basically I`ll get anything, you name it. But bear in mind, there`ll be Japanese instructions, Japanese script on the controls (alot like your car really!) and no warranty.

yeah i ment mobile phone. i want to buy 2 mobile phones (one for me and one for my gf so we can sent each other pics ect). The one i was looking at is the Panasonic Gd-88, there r some more but i can't remember the names now.

Umm and for the mp3 player i was thinking something like an I-Pod or something that can stored alot of songs (somthing around 1gig or music) and for the mini-disc the sony netmd

Originally posted by pentae

Sounds badass. Rezz, can give us an example of what kind of price point comparison we'll be looking at for the non-mainstream japanese go fast bits?

I don`t really want to give too much away, but seeing as you asked, how does:

3-inch Cat-back stainless steel "Apex" style exhaust from Bori`s Factory for $550 plus freight sound? (R32/33/34)

yeah i ment mobile phone. i want to buy 2 mobile phones (one for me and one for my gf so we can sent each other pics ect). The one i was looking at is the Panasonic Gd-88,  there r some more but i can't remember the names now.

Umm and for the mp3 player i was thinking something like an I-Pod or something that can stored alot of songs (somthing around 1gig or music) and for the mini-disc the sony netmd

Japanese phones don`t work on the Aussie network, Soulja. Believe me, I`ve tried!

About the MP3 player and the MD, I`ll have to look into it. I`ll keep you posted...

The Panasonic Gd-88 has

Network bands supported EGSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz (tri-band) . Which means it works in all countrys.

Most of the new phone have "Tir-band" so they work in most countries :) :) ,

Rezz if u could get me that phone i would give u a big kiss, as i dont see my gf that much on weekdays and getting photos of her would be sooo nice!:) :)

The Panasonic Gd-88 has  

Network bands supported  EGSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz (tri-band) . Which means it works in all countrys.

Most of the new phone have "Tir-band" so they work in most countries :wave::) ,

Rezz if u could get me that phone i would give u a big kiss, as i dont see my gf that much on weekdays and getting photos of her would be sooo nice!:) :)

Thats all good, but someone has to setup the phone. Like key in all the local area network stuff etc. As it`s all in Kanji I doubt many people in Oz could do it?

If it was easy, EVERYBODY would have this...

n2102v_b1.jpgn2102v_b3.jpg

Real-time video link phone calls, with picture in picture, so you can see who your talking to and they can see you.

Originally posted by Ronin 09

nice one rezz, will love to see what the lesser known tuning shops from japan have to offer. can't wait for the website :wave:

How does: Carbon Fiber doors, Carbon bootlids, Carbon bonnets (of course), Carbon dashboards(!), crazy low-price Titanium exhausts, Carbon Kevlar seats... the list goes on. Amen.:uh-huh: