SAU Community

Oil Pressure Dropping On Gauge

nemo

Recently i had a oil filter relocation kit fitted to my 32GTR and new oil etc... and now im noticing that the oil pressure is dropping down between 0 and 2 on the pressure gauge but while warming up it sits on 3 to 4 on the gauge but after i finished driving and open the oil cap there is plenty of oil in the head, i was wondering if its dropping because of the extra travel the oil has to make thru the oil lines from the old filter location to the new location

Recently i had a oil filter relocation kit fitted to my 32GTR and new oil etc... and now im noticing that the oil pressure is dropping down between 0 and 2 on the pressure gauge but while warming up it sits on 3 to 4 on the gauge but after i finished driving and open the oil cap there is plenty of oil in the head, i was wondering if its dropping because of the extra travel the oil has to make thru the oil lines from the old filter location to the new location

I have an oil relocation kit on my R32 GTR also and my oil pressure gauge runs similar to yours. As others will tell you tho the factory gauge isnt always 100% accurate..