SAU Community

R34 Gtr Parts Nismo Coilover Set, V-spec Front Diffuser / Lip

Hey guys I have some parts left from my R34 GTR which I sold a little while ago.

- Nismo coilovers $650

Set of 4 (2xFront and 2xRear) Genuine Nismo coilover suspension, adjustable in height and rebound I think.

They are used but in very good condition and still in their original box.

- Front V-spec diffuser $300

Original Front V-sec diffuser (additional lip) that is used and has scuff marks, good condition

The parts are in Melbourne.

I will post pics shortly.

You can pm me or call me on 0404 235 087

Cheers.

Arnie

Edited by GTstaR

Hey guys I have some parts left from my R34 GTR which I sold a little while ago.

- Nismo coilovers $650

Set of 4 (2xFront and 2xRear) Genuine Nismo coilover suspension, adjustable in height and rebound I think.

They are used but in very good condition and still in their original box.

- Front V-spec diffuser $300

Original Front V-sec diffuser (additional lip) that is used and has scuff marks, good condition

The parts are in Melbourne.

I will post pics shortly.

You can pm me or call me on 0404 235 087

Cheers.

Arnie

hi mate i will call you tomorrow for diffuser thanks , can you put pics up please

bleeds......, thanks for info ashneel

lol no worries man. if you can manage to fit the GTR lip onto you front bar first then the deffuser will fit. but if you dont mind playing around with the lip with a little chop here and there it might fit but will look weired

lol no worries man. if you can manage to fit the GTR lip onto you front bar first then the deffuser will fit. but if you dont mind playing around with the lip with a little chop here and there it might fit but will look weired

orh i was asking about the suspension not the lip/diffuser... anyone know?

Hey guys the diffuser is now sold, thanks for all the interest (there was a lot) :P .

The coilovers / shocks are still up for sale. I have had shipping quoted on them to Sydney.

It will cost $64 to get them to a sydeny depot which is in BANKSMEADOW NSW 2019.

It will cost an additional $18 to get them delivered to someones place in suburban sydney.

So if anyone wants them is Sydney I am willing to have them sent to the depot for $700 in total.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...