SAU Community

hey guys,

i been falling in lov wit the skylines and decided to get rid of the crumbledoor, lol, but yeh can u guys help me out, i dont know prices, specs etc how many kW r the n/a stock.

ill hav about 13 grand u rekon ill get much for tat, meaning good condition 1 wit a fe mods. n if so where could i, import 1??, i live in perth.

anywayz just tell me everything u know hey guys. thankx in advance.

john

From what I understand R33 GTS's arent being complianced anymore, at least not in WA.

You're best looking at private sales, there is a for sale section here. Dealers are likely to charge about $16k, too much in my opinion.

Best idea would be to have a good read through the NA section, and you'll find specs and mod suggestions.

As you're new too, Ill say it first, the SEARCH button is your best friend in here, pretty much most things have been asked once or twice already.

Edit: Have removed prev. comment until cleared up. Thanks

How about $15,500 sounds? Stock as a rock, only done 61,000km with brand new tyres, all the usual features, manual, just pass pits and RAC checked, 6 months rego, very clean interior and exterior (no dents wats so ever), new remote alarm/immob (2 year warranty)...interested? PM me.

ight later...:burnout:

Originally posted by Darker

Well, you cant import NA anymore, unless you owned it in Japan for a year, so rule that out.

DOnt ask me what drugs your on, but u can import r33 non turbos and r32 under the 15 year rule under the new import scheme. Prestaige motorsports, J-Spec and any other private importer.

Do your research before misinforming people.

cheers

Yes, thats right all cars no mater what make of model once complied must be stock. You can still import hi performace cars from japan to australia but the complince will be very expensive because you have to remove all the non standard accesories fitted to the car.

r33 turbos stockinto australia are around 16k on road.

• 2 weeks later...

i may b selling mine in a few months series2 $18000

there are a few GTS skylines around in Perth if you find a private sale you could probably bargain it down 2 $13grand but id say you mite need a bit more for a decent one most of the ones ive seen in the newspaper and autotrader have been around the 15 or 16 grand range

you could import one but i dont think itll b worth it you wont save much. i imported mine almost a year ago and didnt end up saving as much as i thought i would but if you want a newer one then impoting may b the way 2 go???