SAU Community

Nokia 6610 Data Cable

Baileylsd

Hey guys i need a data transfer cable for my 6610 and cause i'm a uni student i don't have a spare $150 sitting around to buy one. Its the usb to phone cable i think its the same cable for all colour nokia's.

So if u have a cable and don't want it..... :)

if u wanna sell yours cheap, please send me a pm or post it here.

Or if u wanna lend me yours for a week...... :)

you're better off getting one of those IR kits from d!ick smith/tandy/jaycar and solder it together yourself. takes about 15mins. then plug it straight into your motherboard on the IR header pins. has the same capabilities as the usb cable. kit's only $20 - $30. the cheapest i saw a usb cable for was about $139.

hey DJ_L3ThAL is yours the actual nokia one?? if so i'll take it. Where in melbourne do u live?

and r34gtt-r if u could send me an awesome skyline wallpaper i would be very happy 0403872192

can u send games??? cause i just downloaded over 100 from kazaa. :wave:

r34gtt-r u live in bendigo? i goto uni there, i could burn the games to cd, come to your house and copy them :)

If you know anyone coming back from overseas u can get them to get one??

I just got one for $20 from HongKong =D

Obviously not an original, but does the job.

It's USB->Phone so no messing about in the mobo.

Not 100% sure but im thinking Chinatown would have the same stuff... they prolly sell it for $40 or something tho .

Good luck =D

PS: Im still trying to work out how to transfer polyphonics :S

Have you "nokia got pc suite 5" thats what i use.then use sound coverter or content copier.

baileylsd yeah u can pop in here and i upload the games for ya.im in harcourt(piss ant town before bendi on calder) at the moment i only got my car as wallpaper but if you want a certain pic Ie: blitz d1 er34 send me the pic and i will send it your phone [email protected]

bailey: if you are interested, there is a little shop/stand/stall inside the JamFactory and I asked the guy about this exact phone cable last week, he sells them for $69 brand new - not original but is the USB -> phone cable!

Its near the chapel st entrance and right opposite a shoe shop.

Edit*

Or you could try Vic market / other markets, I got my last cable from there for my old 6210 for like $25 [brand new non-genuine].