• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone personally knows this person, can they get in contact with me

[email protected]

I agree'd to purchase this Item of this user

He gave me a Mobile number and an email address

I transferred the money to him Direct Deposit.

The mobile has since been switched off and the email address he provided me, the acutal owner doesn't seem to know anything about selling a PS3

[email protected]

The mobile has since been switched off and the email address he provided me, the acutal owner doesn't seem to know anything about selling a PS3

Sorry to hear that mate. I always thought this guy was a bit suspicious. No trader rating & location, and he put up a popular item for sale soon after he opened his account in December '08. I contacted him a couple of times and he seemed dodgy. He probably never really responded to requests for local pick-ups, and perhaps he always told people that he wasn't local (different locations to theirs everytime).

Edited by gtr_z

i think he is still in melb, plus he said $650 posted, the games alone are worth that much.

[email protected]

Exactly why I didn't buy it from him, states he is in Melbourne and when I said I would pick it up he said he was interstate and would post it?

11 posts, been a member for no longer than 3 weeks with no trader rating or contact details.. how dodgy do you wanna be?

[email protected]

damn, looks like at least a couple of us got done... I've got a similar story to DJCouGaRs.

unless he speaks up real quick with a good explanation i'll begin the hunt to track him down. I take this kind of thing very personally, as I'm sure most people would.

im in the same boat as the rest of you.. luckily no one fell into his trap and purchased it..

i believe they did.

Guys,

there was a previous scam involving the sale of a PS3 as well.

It was reported to the SAU Admins. Unfortunately, they can't do anything. My advice for people who have deposited money to this scammer to contact the police ASAP. I think it is the same person who has been scamming users from online forums.

Man I f**king hate people like this.

I got done a few months ago from a different website, funnily enough it was for a ps3 also. I'll never do a direct bank transfer to a strangers account again.

I PM'd this guy and he seemed suss from the get go, I wasn't 100% though and I couldn't say "SCAMMER!!!" on his topic, but now I wish i had.