SAU Community

Playstation 3 80gb + Games

stageagod

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i would take Bad Company and Grid for $100 plus $10 registered post today if you want, which means you could then sell you PS3 with 4 games for $550 which is obviously getting real tempting for someone

I think its safe to say that you are one of those retarded ppl who dont read the thread, but go ahead and pay for it.

• 3 weeks later...
cant the admins track the IP that was used by the freak shit?

and then contact the ISP ?

i remember seeing this kind of stuff on another forum and the guy was caught i think.

Yes they can but i was ripped off on here, pm'd r31nismoid and never got a reply with the info needed, im suspicious of that one though, i have seen a few threads like this one pop up and they never get locked, mine did, i can only assume this was done so it would get lost in the other thousands of threads.

At the end of the day these forums wont do shit, there more interested in covering there arse with rules than helping catch someone who is ripping people off.

Yes they can but i was ripped off on here, pm'd r31nismoid and never got a reply with the info needed, im suspicious of that one though, i have seen a few threads like this one pop up and they never get locked, mine did, i can only assume this was done so it would get lost in the other thousands of threads.

At the end of the day these forums wont do shit, there more interested in covering there arse with rules than helping catch someone who is ripping people off.

He wouldn't give you the IP unless the police gets involved. Some SAU forums 'privacy act' i guess.