SAU Community

Re Customs Or Status Tuning?

boo5tr

hey guys just wondering where is a better place money and quality wise for a tune of my greddy emanage blue?ive also got a few things to be installed such as fuel pump.short shifter etc? any suggestions?

there is a guy who does the tune at re customs.

a private guy, if its not installed yet, he will take it to his house and install, then come back and use there dyno to tune it up for you. takes 1day max

he's done a few greddy emanage, im goin thru him when i get mine picked up :)

but yeah money talks so call for a price

haven't gotten any work done through status but have heard good things and have spoken to trent and he knows his shit lol

but have gotten work done through RE customs as well and so far no complaints. if they give you a deadline they will work through the night and make sure you will get your car back in time and work quality is excellent.

which ever you go through you will get great service and work quality. just depends which one suits your wallet.

trent's dyno can pick up on things a normal roller can't, food for thought

objective view, power fc, go on price - emange, go to status

but +1 status :thumbsup:

+1 status tuning... had my 32gtr tuned there extremely happy with the services Trent provided, also hes hub dyno is accurate compared to some other reading i have got from rollers :) good luck

trent's dyno can pick up on things a normal roller can't, food for thought

objective view, power fc, go on price - emange, go to status

but +1 status :thumbsup:

+1 status tuning... had my 32gtr tuned there extremely happy with the services Trent provided, also hes hub dyno is accurate compared to some other reading i have got from rollers :) good luck

+1 for Status Tuning. Got my 32GTR tuned there last night and all I can say is TOP WORK!! Both Cat and Trent are probably some of the friendliest people I have met in a workshop. Trent explained everything he was doing and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did. He also doesn't bullshit around or talk crap saying you need to buy this or you need to buy that.

Chassis Dyno is awesome! it's weird it is very quiet compared to the rollers.